GMB Black panther edition

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Not even T'challa is safe :wow:
AF1QipPrbosgy5vsv-TgqgvNeAmjIZoBSfzC33G_lXff=s512-p-qv=p5pebjsel1tc1e4jvtt3941imctr9kp86,m=7ca29b4f903471e4f99e3f55d5517441,x=,t=25-iv7803

BTW him is wolverine. :mjcry:

When your ex starts fukking your rival

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did he divorce her before Wolverine or after. I’m kinda curious. Lol

Before during the end of AvsX....:francis: T'challa got to move on fam... I blame the writers He divorced her and now every book onward he's simpin for her jealous of wolverine of all people???:rudy: Yeah, aight...

just gonna add cacs gon cac...

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Did he divorce her before Wolverine or after. I’m kinda curious. Lol

In AvX after she wasn't there when Wakanda was flooded by Namor (think evil Aquaman)

Before during the end of AvsX....:francis: T'challa got to move on fam... I blame the writers He divorced her and now every book onward he's simpin for her jealous of wolverine of all people???:rudy: Yeah, aight...

just gonna add cacs gon cac...

Storm should've never married T'Challa

Too big brands coming together takes too much from one

Forge/Storm would've made for a better more cohesive story

Storm and Black Panther are caught between Wakanda, the Avengers and X-Men

They literally can't be in the same place without neglecting a huge part of what they are

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
In AvX after she wasn't there when Wakanda was flooded by Namor (think evil Aquaman)

Storm should've never married T'Challa

Too big brands coming together takes too much from one

Forge/Storm would've made for a better more cohesive story

Storm and Black Panther are caught between Wakanda, the Avengers and X-Men

They literally can't be in the same place without neglecting a huge part of what they are
Wolverine is on every damn team and he's dead. No conflict period. They didn't like the marriage

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Before. She sided with a man who flooded Wakanda because he is a mutant. guess she is mutant before black.:mjpls:

She knew better that shyt was kinda blasphemous no matter how you look at things your supposed to be queen of wakanda by marriage and you side with your derranged teammate when he flooded it and killed people... nah brehettes you run that fade show your loyalty...I think storm should have told t'challa I got your back we gonna set namor up for that fade... :lolbron:

I mean the cac writers was looking for any excuse to break those two up anyways...:beli: