full

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I don't get the twerking shyt at all

I do get that she's shaking her ass and she enjoys how much men like to look at it

But just waiting for the perfect moment when your bfs back is turned to shake it for complete strangers for basically no reason...

I'd have to stay away from a chick like that. Type that gets drunk and fukcs another guy, but thinks being drunk is a legit excuse

I'd say this chick is a straight up smut. Hot in the ass. You can never cuff a woman who actively seeks attention from strange men

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
That type of emotional display just intensifies her “desires”. She’ll be twerking on other things besides air in no time, if shes not already.
this he should of been calm and told to follow him outside then proceed to cancel her

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Im dealing with a chick right now thats addicted to twerking....it really is an illness

Everytime the camera is on shawty...she feel like she gotta assume the position turn around, stick her tongue out and go "Ayyyyyye!!" While throwing it in a circle:mjlol:

We at her friends house kicking back cooling
Somebody say
"We live yall!!" Here come her ass...."Ayyyyye!!"

We on the road to Appalachian state to watch my sister baseball game and
somebody say
"Aye yall say hi to everybody we on fb live!!"

Dis bytch goes "Ayyyyyye!" And gets her ass up in the front seat and starts struggle twerking

I find it funny because im my mind this is just a fling between us but its definitely getting annoying lol....

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Im dealing with a chick right now thats addicted to twerking....it really is an illness

Everytime the camera is on shawty...she feel like she gotta assume the position turn around, stick her tongue out and go "Ayyyyyye!!" While throwing it in a circle:mjlol:

Somebody say

somebody say

Dis bytch goes "Ayyyyyye!" And gets her ass up in the front seat and starts struggle twerking

I find it funny because im my mind this is just a fling between us but its definitely getting annoying lol....
:mjtf:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
That type of emotional display just intensifies her “desires”. She’ll be twerking on other things besides air in no time, if shes not already.
It does not matter, emotional reaction or not. If your girl is already twerking for cats, it's OVER.

Somebody say

somebody say

You'll catch feeling soon and you'll lose like the brother on the video. It's time to fall back. :francis:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Somebody say

somebody say

Sounds like so many sisters i know :russ: