GMB (HOH Edition) Footballer Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Has No Property

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Was probably Mama's idea.

She knows these hoes ain't shyt. Especially an old hoe trying to whip a man who's brain isn't even fully developed

:salute:
Moms the real mvp.

A lot of moms feed their kid to predatory females to pay homage to the witch coven. Just wanna see their son mopping floors for some raggedy bytch

Top Left

Banned
Daps

So for context, he got accused of raping a chick while his wife was on vacation w/ the kids.

TLR out here cosigning rapist because they hid their money during a divorce
I’d take those accusations with a grain of salt lots black and Arab players get literally targeted and accused of it. From Cristiano Ronaldo to Benzema and Ribery.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’d take those accusations with a grain of salt lots black and Arab players get literally targeted and accused of it. From Cristiano Ronaldo to Benzema and Ribery.
Yes, I'm sure rape never happens in Arab countries and rich people never rape people and so all cases should be taken w/ a grain of salt.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So for context, he got accused of raping a chick while his wife was on vacation w/ the kids.

TLR out here cosigning rapist because they hid their money during a divorce
Was he found guilty? :jbhmm:

Daps
Him and his momma smart as fukk :banderas:.

Bet you Momma was like "Habibi, you cannot trust this girl. She's only interested in your money. If she's loyal, no problem...but if she's not, you need to hide the assets."

It's also possible she knows her son stays dirty macking lots of heauxs and that ANY woman he marries would eventually want to split. Protect him from himself.

People saying wifey was in her 30s and met dude when he was 19......tried to groom him? Momma knew whassup