AJD

Superstar
Daps
False flag apparently they still together but his days still numbered.:ehh:

Screenshot-20210702-054508-Reddit.jpg

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Of course but an average man is far less likely to cheat compared to a man with hella options on options.

:duck:

You act like average men don't have options and don't cheat the first chance they can get some side pus. I know hella average men with rosters of women. Stop it breh.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Nah, I’m rooting for Tyler and I want him to be a beast. But if he impregnated that chick and then cheated, he deserves what he gets which is losing some of that bag.

Be single. Why cheat?

Youse a whole penguin looking motherfukker. Him cheating has nothing to do with it bytch was plotting before they hooked up. Eat tungsten you armored simp.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps

Average men cheat everyday. Broke men cheat everyday. Bums cheat everyday.

Cheating is cheating breh

It ain't cheating if it's agreed upon beforehand. The point breh is trying to make is that a high value guy is in a position to dictate terms of his relationships and if a girl is not happy with him exercising his options, she can leave. She's easily replaceable to him and he'll find another woman that's actually on board with those terms and conditions.

Conversely, a bummy guy will actually cheat (i.e. preach monogamy to you and cheat behind your back) out of fear of losing you because most bummy guys don't have a ton of options. Women want to date/fukk UP (for the most part) and even average women have an artificially inflated sense of value so they won't even look an average man's way.

The average man is invisible to you - you're only aware of the top 20% because that's all the majority of women are interested in. They're all chasing the high value guys. Sex life is virtually non-existent and barren for a vast majority of men in today's society. You are oblivious to this reality.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
18 years! 18 years! :damn:

Dude’s game has already taken a decline from his hot start in his rookie year. That cac better ball his ass off for the next 12-15 years to be able to afford that inevitable child support payment. GMC get married, crehs :francis:
tenor.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
But she pregnant and gets easy money in the aftermath...lol. Another dumb athlete goes out like a punk ass bytch...hahaha

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
That's why I always tell people if a woman finds out I cheated, I'm leaving point-blank. A lot of these women that take you back do so because they want revenge.

When you have money and no kids, women be the most forgiving people on earth.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I follow a stripper I would to pump and dump, she just had a newborn baby last year and I just found out weeks ago she has 2 kids from a previous relationship. Dude who wifed her up is a "baller" type of brother and she posted the "he didn't step out, he stepped up" verbiage when referring to him. My point is there are a number of simps out there and some will even see it as a W.
Lol

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

You act like average men don't have options and don't cheat the first chance they can get some side pus. I know hella average men with rosters of women. Stop it breh.
You clearly don’t know what you are talking about :mjlol:

Only a small percentage of single men are having sex.

Nearly 1 in 3 young men in the US report having no sex, study finds: News at IU: Indiana University

The Percentage of American Adults Not Having Sex Has Reached a Record High

Y’all are looking at this shyt from the perspective of a tall, handsome nikka or a woman.

A lot of young men aren’t having sex! I wanna see you respond to this tho :martin:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Why are folk blaming her? Do y’all know something I don’t? :dwillhuh: