GMB: Kenny Smith’s Ex-Wife Garnishing His ‘Inside the NBA’ Paychecks to Pay Child & Spousal Support.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A woman's body language will tell you everything...this chick couldn't even fake it in front of the camera. She looks disgusted.
I love how every gold digger’s MO is to mention that they didn’t know who the dude was when they first heard about him or met him. I bet Kenny fell for the okie doke. “Ahhh finally a woman who doesn’t know who I am and likes me for me” :gladbron:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This shyt needs reform.. men, and in some cases women, need to really push for reform. Im not married, but I do wanna start a local push in my city for victims of this. I do stress VICTIMS of this shyt. As long as its equal co-parenting, this should be ended.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
That's the one that they showed on a screen a few years back? She had on a dress and he was like "damn, I forget she had that dress I need to hurry up and get home:shaq:"

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What is her type?
Heads over heels nikkas. The type of nikka she love as much or more than him. Honestly, she just wanted kids and the rings but once she got it, she didn't want what it was attached to which is Kenny. This one is on Kenny. Never marry a woman wouldn't die for you even if you are willing to as well.

One of my Nigerian uncles married an American woman. She would kill a nikka for him. When he got deported, she went to Nigeria too. They say she is running Lagos and making millions now. They clean shop but that's his ride or die.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Why is spousal support even a thing?? Who came up with that nonsense and then who even okayed it?? :dahell:

Like bytch I'm not with you no more. The child support should be enough for all yall. :martin:

I always wondered about these numbers ..so at $30k/month, she's gonna make $360K a year ..doing nothing?
:picard: