GMB: Kenny Smith’s Ex-Wife Garnishing His ‘Inside the NBA’ Paychecks to Pay Child & Spousal Support.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I’m pretty sure the divorce and alimony game is so lucrative cuz of the lawyers and courts involved. They getting money and wanna keep the dough rolling in so they will never reform the obvious lunacy of it all.

Just cuz someone cheated doesn’t mean they owe money either. Just means their spouse should leave :pachaha: money becomes the solution to everything.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
forcing his ex to figure out how to raise his children by herself while he's free to do what he please.black men raise their own children, kenny smith does not exemplify what real brothas do

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
forcing his ex to figure out how to raise his children by herself while he's free to do what he please.black men raise their own children, kenny smith does not exemplify what real brothas do

So the fuhk what?.. he has a right to alter his life for himself without giving up money them kids cant spend a month

Its excessive as hell

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Kenny ain’t a bum, he got a stable
JOB working holidays and shyt :mjlol: acting like he living off a white BBW or something

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Garnishments are used as a last resort. I be tryna tell nikkas I know to be more proactive with they child support. Nothing worse than the man in yo pockets, he already in it for your taxes and social security you wont get to use. :comeon:

side note* if you not married and get a bytch pregnant the first thing you should do when the child is born is get a paternity test and file for joint custody right then. I don't care how in love you are with the hoe, that way if yall don't work out it will cut the legal drama. :hubie: