GMB: Kenyan Edition

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Poverty drives some Kenyans to rent out their wives

"Back at the spectacular white-sand beaches on the Indian Ocean, Tobias Juma, 42, woke up one day to find his wife had packed up and left him.

In 2012, he was working for an Austrian man who asked Tobias to hook him up with a lady.

"That is how I connected my wife to the Austrian man. All I wanted is my family to have a better life. But they fell in love along the way and they agreed to move to Europe," he said.

Before she left, Tobias' wife was providing for him and their daughter.

"She was our family's breadwinner. She would bring an average of $400 every month for my daughter and me after staying with the Austrian tourist. I have been struggling since she left," he said.

Tobias hasn't heard from his wife since, and now takes care of his daughter on his own."

:sadcam: GMB undefeated.

I didn't know it was that bad in Kenya.

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
East Africans will fight each other to the end until Douglas and Li Chang steps in to build us a shiny new building or take away our women.

God I hate Europe but our time is coming :mjcry:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
"How you a man waitin' for the next man to get rich?
Yo' plan is to stick out yo' hand real quick
So if he feed ya family and he serve you shyt
Then he need that head you get and he deserve your bytch"

He really does have bars for every situation, Nas a straight prophet :wow:

fukked up story though smh

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Poverty drives some Kenyans to rent out their wives

"Back at the spectacular white-sand beaches on the Indian Ocean, Tobias Juma, 42, woke up one day to find his wife had packed up and left him.

In 2012, he was working for an Austrian man who asked Tobias to hook him up with a lady.

"That is how I connected my wife to the Austrian man. All I wanted is my family to have a better life. But they fell in love along the way and they agreed to move to Europe," he said.

Before she left, Tobias' wife was providing for him and their daughter.

"She was our family's breadwinner. She would bring an average of $400 every month for my daughter and me after staying with the Austrian tourist. I have been struggling since she left," he said.

Tobias hasn't heard from his wife since, and now takes care of his daughter on his own."

:sadcam: GMB undefeated.

I didn't know it was that bad in Kenya.
So, for them it's poverty. What's the excuse for these ones?
Teacher, 27, arrested for ‘romping' with 13-year-old lad on school premises
A MARRIED teacher is behind bars accused of having sex with a 13-year-old student.

Notorious teacher sex scandals
Notorious teacher sex scandals

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5447051/Married-teacher-arrested-sending-student-14-nudes.html#ixzz5B5vUKTHl
Married middle school science teacher, 26, is arrested over 'sexual relationship with boy, 14, who she sent nude photographs to and bought drugs for'
Married middle school teacher arrested for having sex with 14-year-old student

Why some women teachers are preying on teenage students
The female teachers who sexually abuse their students

Married teacher who bragged about students fancying her ‘gave oral sex’ to boy, 14

Married teacher ‘had so much sex with pupil he tried to kill himself’

Married health teacher, 29, accused of having sex 'multiple times' with her 17-year-old boy student

Married teacher, 43, accused of adopting her student, 15, so she could have sex with him 'almost every day'
Married teacher, 43, accused of adopting her student, 15, so she could have sex with him 'almost every day'
:ohhh:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The men sell themselves to old white women too.
Kenyan brothers working hard to save their country one pawg and gilf at a time.
full

mykey

Superstar
Daps
There no excuses, perversity nor poverty is an excuse to sell your wife.

:ufdup:

Stop worrying about cacs, we need to worry about us. #GMBUNDEFEATED
They're mostly sexually abusing black children tho'
:francis: