#GMB...Man gets revenge on cheating wife... :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok so I was browsing around the net and found a story of this man who sticks it to his wife who was on her trip to see her boyfriend overseas... Damn he got her good... This is a true story...:ufdup:

I held my resolve during a difficult week. I almost got caught as I was on my phone texting my lawyer. She actually accused me of having an affair! She listed my reduced desire, more texting etc on fooling around! Laughable. The crux is, everything I needed to have aligned has been.

The whole week was tough hearing her lies and knowing that she was deceiving me.

She left this morning, so wrapped up in her other life that her family went unnoticed. I asked her to send me a selfie with "the girls" during her stop over and got a single picture. I asked that she tell me when she was boarded so that our daughter could say goodbye because of how sad she was.

When I got the all clear, I instead asked for another selfie with the girls. I again got a single shot. I then asked for a shot with her a AP.

I got a WTF are you talking about?

I said, you know, Carlos (fake name) who lives at Apt 102, 1234 Anywhere street. No need to deny it. My parting gift to you is too fukk you over the same way you've fukked me over. When you land, you will have no credit cards (I've removed you from the accounts so you won't be able to get replacements), I've reported your own card lost, so it will take you 24-48 hours to get a replacement and I revoked my cosigner so I doubt you will even get a replacement, I've closed the bank account you've had access too and I cancelled the hotel you planned staying at. Oh and the rental car. You literally only have the cash you have on you, spend it wisely!

I've also retained a lawyer and started divorce proceedings. If I could serve you upon arrival in Barcelona, I would have.

The locks and security at my house have been changed and your personal items have been boxed and taken to "motel 6" which I have paid for 30 days in advance. I can have them taken to Carlos' house if you would prefer.

I have enough evidence to enact the fidelity clause, including audio and a sworn affidavit from a friend if yours who has full knowledge of your affair.

I got a few calls that ignored and then silence. She lands in a few hours so I imagine there will more of the same.

I spoke to her friends, some of whom were culpable in helping her cover up this affair that I knew what they have done. I informed their husbands what has been happening and the degree in they have been assisting my STBEXW. They were disgusted that their wives were facilitating the affair and some even wondered if "if it can happen to you", why not me?

I am hoping that this will eliminate my STBEXW from trying to borrow money to get home earlier.

She lands in 3 hours so I can't imagine what I will get then. My lawyer suggests that I block her on every platform of communication but I kind of want to see what she will say.

I've had my head and thoughts about me so well that I even went to all the locksmiths in my area and informed them what was happening that if she shows up asking to be let into my house that I will prosecute for unlawful entry.

More to come, I guess. I have to break the news to my girl which won't be easy.

#GMB #HYON :banderas::umad:

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I was browsing around the net and found a story of this man who sticks it to his wife who was on her trip to see her boyfriend overseas... Damn he got her good... This is a true story...:ufdup:

I held my resolve during a difficult week. I almost got caught as I was on my phone texting my lawyer. She actually accused me of having an affair! She listed my reduced desire, more texting etc on fooling around! Laughable. The crux is, everything I needed to have aligned has been.

The whole week was tough hearing her lies and knowing that she was deceiving me.

She left this morning, so wrapped up in her other life that her family went unnoticed. I asked her to send me a selfie with "the girls" during her stop over and got a single picture. I asked that she tell me when she was boarded so that our daughter could say goodbye because of how sad she was.

When I got the all clear, I instead asked for another selfie with the girls. I again got a single shot. I then asked for a shot with her a AP.

I got a WTF are you talking about?

I said, you know, Carlos (fake name) who lives at Apt 102, 1234 Anywhere street. No need to deny it. My parting gift to you is too fukk you over the same way you've fukked me over. When you land, you will have no credit cards (I've removed you from the accounts so you won't be able to get replacements), I've reported your own card lost, so it will take you 24-48 hours to get a replacement and I revoked my cosigner so I doubt you will even get a replacement, I've closed the bank account you've had access too and I cancelled the hotel you planned staying at. Oh and the rental car. You literally only have the cash you have on you, spend it wisely!

I've also retained a lawyer and started divorce proceedings. If I could serve you upon arrival in Barcelona, I would have.

The locks and security at my house have been changed and your personal items have been boxed and taken to "motel 6" which I have paid for 30 days in advance. I can have them taken to Carlos' house if you would prefer.

I have enough evidence to enact the fidelity clause, including audio and a sworn affidavit from a friend if yours who has full knowledge of your affair.

I got a few calls that ignored and then silence. She lands in a few hours so I imagine there will more of the same.

I spoke to her friends, some of whom were culpable in helping her cover up this affair that I knew what they have done. I informed their husbands what has been happening and the degree in they have been assisting my STBEXW. They were disgusted that their wives were facilitating the affair and some even wondered if "if it can happen to you", why not me?

I am hoping that this will eliminate my STBEXW from trying to borrow money to get home earlier.

She lands in 3 hours so I can't imagine what I will get then. My lawyer suggests that I block her on every platform of communication but I kind of want to see what she will say.

I've had my head and thoughts about me so well that I even went to all the locksmiths in my area and informed them what was happening that if she shows up asking to be let into my house that I will prosecute for unlawful entry.

More to come, I guess. I have to break the news to my girl which won't be easy.

#GMB #HYON :banderas::umad:

Damn... when people know something and don't react... you know its about to go down.

When someone decides to plan it out instead of reacting emotionally.... its over for her :picard:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Damn that's it? I was waiting to see what happened when she got back in town

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
LMAO beautiful, bytch is on the plane like

creditcard6.gif

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup