GMB Productions in collaboration with Simp Studios presents "PAWGER: The Wake Up Call"

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Nd he's still talking like a simp in his tweets too...:coffee:

I can't wit some of these cats. Joining the white man's military...tryin to wife some country bumpkin white woman. Still puttin trust into these young thots while abroad. Just a lost cause on all fronts...:snoop:

He's still cryin out for her love you know...:sas1:

The proper response would've sounded more retaliatory and less...:mjcry::wrist:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
:mjlol:
Dumb c00n.

UKVu0t8.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You cant be in a relationship and in the military. It's best to just wait until you've transitioned to a new career before you start trying to have a serious relationship.

We also need to have an actual documentary about pawgers and managing ones expectations. I dont give a fukk who a man chooses to spend his time with, but the motivation and the mindset of these negus who keep getting humiliated like this is fascinating to me

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
They always care so much about being labeled racist, yet don’t care about labeling black people as n-words.

Apparently, they expect no negative reaction to anything they say, including clearly racist things.

Sociopaths

:hhh:

I told years ago calling a whitey a racist is the real come back for them calling us ******

They don't care about being called cac but they get livid if you call them racists

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Pawg brehs.

I’ve said it in other threads, just because they date y’all and fukk y’all doesn’t mean their ass ain’t racist. A lot of them still are, they suppress it while they’re with you, but deep down those true white thoughts are always there.:manny:

No1curr

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:picard::huhldup:

Apparently some HAPAs are a special kinda of racist.

A lot of them are the result of Asian mom/non-Asian dads. A lot of the Asian moms abandon them and go back to Asia to marry Asian dudes when the scam is up.

So u got a half Asian kid with a mom that don’t give a fukk about them or whites dads who are racist or abandoned them, but they wanna be white...but got super Asian features despite being biracial.

So they go full retard on the racism to try and associate with whiteness as much as possible.

Anyhoo, I just don’t know how there aren’t any signs of this type of seething vitriol prior to these racists just exploding. And I’m not just talking about Bm IR relationships. Like in general.

There have to be little microaggressions that u overlook to put up with this type of shyt...why? Is it really worth it? I don’t care how fine u are to me, my temperament won’t allow me to let the little shyt slide. I’m trying to live my life without going to jail. And I do that by avoiding individuals who make me want to take a hammer to their fragile craniums in their sleep. I got too much shadow in me to just take dumb shyt like this. This chick seems INSUFFERABLE to be around even w/o her racism...

I hear some stories about the shyt people are willing to put up with in relationships and it leaves me baffled. I gotta have peace...or I’d raze that shyt to the ground. We’ll all hate life by the time I’m thru.

This is like the stories of them chicks that be getting abused or cursed out in relationships....like da fukk are u doing?! How u just take this shyt?!:dahell: God has truly blessed me to never have encountered this type of fukkery, b/c I ain’t built mentally for this kinda nonsense.

Daps
I told years ago calling a whitey a racist is the real come back for them calling us ******

They don't care about being called cac but they get livid if you call them racists

The thing is, the n-word is part of their regular vocabulary, where as, most black people don't even have the word crakka on on our minds. I sometimes forget what cac stands for.

:yeshrug: