New York City & Neverland Ranch
LEFT HIS WIFE OF 22 YRS
THEN WIFED SOME FINE bytch AFTER
HE GOT THE BAG.

SHE DID HER 5 YRS AND GOT OUT.

IDIOT
:devil:
:evil:

dude is an idiot and his 30 Rock character showed us that.

He could’ve bought some hoes in bulk and tossed them when he was done. For the life of me I don’t understand why these brehs feel like they “have” to get married after seeding these chicks up.

fukk, trick off a couple of buck but by no means should you put your name on the dotted line and get married.

I don’t even feel sorry for these brehs but with all of these bread these dudes are doing “wealth distribution” totally ass backwards. I’d rather roll the dice and instead of getting my pockets ran in divorce, why not start a company and get some fukking tax breaks.

Literally, the only breh who sorta did the shyt right was Curtis. He made his baby moms sign her likeness rights to him and she can’t use his name to write a book/do a TV show + he never married her. Dude hasn’t given her a dime in years because child support is over.

Daps
fucc no lol

be38cf9e2b2e4f4bb9bef0b843ba2388_md.jpg

Lol she moving back not forward

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like she played her cards right to get him hooked.

The "She was with me when I was at my lowest point" narrative. She prayed on his vulnerability after the accident and it paid off.

She saw the bag down the line and all it took was a 5 year personal and conjugal investment.
His ex-wife was with him at his lowest point, his newest wife was with him when everything was good.