GMB: Tracy Morgan bout to get pockets ran

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I dont think shes entilted to his settlement money probably just his income and assest gained during the marriage.
It’s the cool thing for ppl in this thread to say he got with her after he got the Walmart money but that’s not true. They got engaged in 2011. Had a child in 2013. The Walmart accident happened in 2014. They did officially marry in 2015 but they were together and had a baby before

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Actually the wife didnt give up her kidney, it was a girlfriend of his that gave up the kidney not the ex-wife. The girlfriend just didnt get a ring and got left in the dust
That's even worse. This girl's name should be Karma.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:salute: Salute to Ice Cube, Morris Chestnut , Don Cheadle, Bernie Mac(RIP)

these brothers been with their sisters over 20 plus years and not once rather good or bad have u heard anything about their marriages or relationships

u know why, them brothers actually work through their issues at home and keep their mind occupied on work instead of losing money because of some gold diggin p*ssy

I don’t feel sorry for non of these RICH celebrities who will be fine in divorced and also making bullshyt decisions because of someone looks or body

It’s Tracy fault for not realizing what he had to now what he loss
This is why I can't rock with GMB. There's plenty of examples of positive black marriages. You just have to marry the right person.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
stfu... thats why black families suffering now. Dummies like you.

go find your dad nygga
eat a dikk, you effeminate fakkit. I would literally break your fukking jaw if you were to speak to me like this in my prescence. You simp cuckhold fakkit. Mad because my words are making your p*ssy tingle because you're in a relationship with some nothing ass bytch who you have to pay to keep. Eat a dikk homo. And I don't go back and forth with you clowns on this website because that's what you troll fakkits want. So you get one response and then it's ignore status. I won't see another reply from you. So argue with yourself fakkit while your husband plots his divorce from you so he can take half of your EDD money homo :umad:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
eat a dikk, you effeminate fakkit. I would literally break your fukking jaw if you were to speak to me like this in my prescence. You simp cuckhold fakkit. Mad because my words are making your p*ssy tingle because you're in a relationship with some nothing ass bytch who you have to pay to keep. Eat a dikk homo. And I don't go back and forth with you clowns on this website because that's what you troll fakkits want. So you get one response and then it's ignore status. I won't see another reply from you. So argue with yourself fakkit while your husband plots his divorce from you so he can take half of your EDD money homo :umad:

Lol... If you think Imma read all this

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

• However, according to court documents, Megan stated that she and Tracy have a prenuptial agreement and that both sides have acquired property and other assets during their nearly five years of marriage and she wants them split up in accordance with the pre-nup. She also said she has “inadequate means of support” for herself and Maven and wants alimony, child support and primary custody of their daughter. Meanwhile, Tracy revealed that they were having relationship problems for over six months and these differences ultimately led to the breakdown of their marriage. He agreed that their property and assets be split according to the prenup and that the agreement should dictate alimony payments

he got off lucky, she must have cheated :francis:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
He deff didn't
But I am sure once thay kid was on the way she prob talked him into marriage.

Now me once that 90 million was coming I would of said no paper stamped by the government can compare to bond we have. God saw how we healed each other and I know in the eyes of lord we are not only married but soul mates forever. Our child that he blessed us with solidifies that bond.
:mjcry:

Running gaaaaaame:picard: