GMC just bushed Elon and his Tesla truck with the new electric Hummer.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Tesla had a good head start but the traditional vehicle companys are catching up once the electric challengers and Camaros drop it’s over. That electric Mercedes EQS shytS on the Model S (interior wise)
Tesla will continue to be ahead just off their charging infrastructure alone that only Tesla’s can use.. other electric companies that make DC fast charging still can’t compete with Tesla fast charging

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Y'all gotta understand that whether it's electric or gas, a GMC will be GMC, a benz will be a benz, a BMW will be a BMW, a Toyotoa will be a Toyota etc. So unless GMC completely switched their R&D teams around, electric hummers will be just as shytty for daily driving as the gas version.

So with that said, got my Tesla for now but I'm eagerly anticipating that electric E-Class or G-wagon :wow:

Don't have a single dime for some American made electric junk though :mjlol:. Y'all have fun with that

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
honestly if ima drive a truck, that's what i would do too.

there is no market and no such thing as a "woke" truck bro when it comes to climate.

No market, nikka have you seen the presales on that all electric F150? Yall crazy in here. That "woke" shyt needs to stay on reddit. Grown men will push whatever the fukk they want and whatever gets the job done. They aint gonna be able to keep that new F150 nor this Hummer in stock for a year+

These shyts are legit, and dont nobody give a fukk about that other shyt. As someone who lives in the midwest these crackas going crazy over that electric f150. They just happy it looks like a normal one. All the other features are just bonus.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
they bout to charge about an easy 100k+ for this.
"The 2022 GMC Hummer EV starts at $112,595 for the Edition 1 model. The fully loaded Edition 1 will be the only version available at first, with lesser models coming for the 2023 model year."
Can only buy the fully loaded ed. 1 for the first year, probably gonna be 135-140k :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y'all gotta understand that whether it's electric or gas, a GMC will be GMC, a benz will be a benz, a BMW will be a BMW, a Toyotoa will be a Toyota etc. So unless GMC completely switched their R&D teams around, electric hummers will be just as shytty for daily driving as the gas version.

So with that said, got my Tesla for now but I'm eagerly anticipating that electric E-Class or G-wagon :wow:

Don't have a single dime for some American made electric junk though :mjlol:. Y'all have fun with that
You do know Tesla is American brand automaker right? :mjlol:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
"The 2022 GMC Hummer EV starts at $112,595 for the Edition 1 model. The fully loaded Edition 1 will be the only version available at first, with lesser models coming for the 2023 model year."
Can only buy the fully loaded ed. 1 for the first year, probably gonna be 135-140k :francis:

So basically you can buy a bum ass Hummer for the same price of a G-wagon/911/S Class/7 series etc :mjlol:.

Once more vehicles go electric the cream will rise to the top as always and cars like that will be sitting in the lots and/or discontinued again

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You do know Tesla is American brand automaker right? :mjlol:

Of course, but I'm talking the legacy American brands that have weak R&D and been putting out the same wack ass vehicles for years. Ford, Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, Ram, Dodge, Jeep, Lincoln, and Chrysler. They had all the money and infrastructure and still let a new upstart company take the lead in the electric vehicle market. Them old dinosaur companies are gonna do the same trash jobs they've been doing all these years, just with electric engines :manny:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No market, nikka have you seen the presales on that all electric F150? Yall crazy in here. That "woke" shyt needs to stay on reddit. Grown men will push whatever the fukk they want and whatever gets the job done. They aint gonna be able to keep that new F150 nor this Hummer in stock for a year+

These shyts are legit, and dont nobody give a fukk about that other shyt. As someone who lives in the midwest these crackas going crazy over that electric f150. They just happy it looks like a normal one. All the other features are just bonus.
how many of them do they make tho

(i trolling at this point:troll:)

check my later posts, i'm clearly out of touch. i still ain't buying this brick and i could afford it.

they hype beasting ugly ass space ship scion lookint trucks now :scust:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
FYMmGN5.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Of course, but I'm talking the legacy American brands that have weak R&D and been putting out the same wack ass vehicles for years. Ford, Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, Ram, Dodge, Jeep, Lincoln, and Chrysler. They had all the money and infrastructure and still let a new upstart company take the lead in the electric vehicle market. Them old dinosaur companies are gonna do the same trash jobs they've been doing all these years, just with electric engines :manny:
Trust they didn’t let Tesla get the jump on them they tried they best to get Tesla bushed .. What Elon did that was smart was when he was building up Tesla and the model S he was also building up the charging infrastructure.. What Elon has in regards to the EV that other automakers no matter what they do will be well behind is Elon has now billions of miles of data.. That’s data all the established car makers would do anything to get lol

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Trust they didn’t let Tesla get the jump on them they tried they best to get Tesla bushed .. What Elon did that was smart was when he was building up Tesla and the model S he was also building up the charging infrastructure.. What Elon has in regards to the EV that other automakers no matter what they do will be well behind is Elon has now billions of miles of data.. That’s data all the established car makers would do anything to get lol

Yup, essentially Tesla is innovating while the rest of them are just following along. And if I had to bet I'd say that trend will continue, but who knows.

BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
why the fukk does anyone want a cybertruck? it's literally ugly on purpose