GMC just bushed Elon and his Tesla truck with the new electric Hummer.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Damn this was the main drawback of the hummer the gas mileage
Same thing with the Escalade

Y'all will spinners make a comeback soon too?
:ohhh:

Nah the main drawbacks of the Hummer was it had no power, was ugly as fukk and cheap as fukk GM interior. Just trash all around.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...silverado ev
2023-Chevrolet-EV-Truck-Carscoops-Com-1.jpg

dims

gm-chief-ev-officer-travis-hester-with-chevrolet-electric-truck_100770538_m.jpg

screen-shot-2020-11-19-at-5-13-10-pm-1605828559.png

:to::to::to:...i never wanted an american made vehicle so bad in my life..................what is wrong with me, lord?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
And the average buyer will only use it to stunt and go to Costco.

:unimpressed:

Don’t matter what they use it for it’s their prerogative .. imagine talking smack about someone who will purchase something who haven’t even purchased it yet.. u new nikkas man. Go get a girl or get some money

Trucks been status symbols since like 2008. Long gone are the days of just country boys having trucks. City folks buying them shyts and getting em lifted. Even black folks doing it too and putting on big ass rims. shyt in the ATL movie Big Boi had on 28s and that was back in 2006

Besides, if you own a house having a truck can definitely pay off when it comes to renovations

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Its dangerous thinking to assume that just because someone successfully started a wave that competitors cannot ape them.

Yahoo used to run that Internet search shyt; now nobody bothers with them except old heads with 20 year old email addresses and nikkas playing fantasy football leagues.

Same for Motorola and cellular phones and all kinds of stuff....

Ill just say this... I dont see Tesla holding a damn near monopoly on Electric vehicles in the future. I think its foolish to expect they will. Tesla holds 80% of the electric vehicle Marketshare in the U.S. right now...

Does anyone want to say with a straight face that that percentage is going to INCREASE in the future with more competition? They are basically the only game in town for electric vehicles....

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
EVs have zero maintenance outside of your reg tire change.. Brakes are regeneration so they last longer than your traditional pads and rotors
:usure:

No motor or emissions but you still have suspension parts. Also rust for those of us in salt road areas, electrical issues are going to be difficult for folks that can't read a diagram and I know dealers will be trying to void warranty work if they see any added electrical tape anywhere. All those sensors gonna fail too and be insane to replace.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
"The 2022 GMC Hummer EV starts at $112,595 for the Edition 1 model. The fully loaded Edition 1 will be the only version available at first, with lesser models coming for the 2023 model year."
Can only buy the fully loaded ed. 1 for the first year, probably gonna be 135-140k :francis:

:yeshrug: 6 figure 6 certs. It’s nothing nikka. It’s nothing.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There's a general misconception here. Ford and GMC are building cars. That is their first, second, and third priority. Tesla is a battery company/space transit company that pretends to be a car company. The Cybertruck is a joke, but you know what isn't? The battery tech. The charging tech. The cell tech. How long will Tesla hold that advantage, and will it matter if the car has negligible market share - which I guarantee you will happen, given how amazing Ford and GMC's electric trucks are? Probably not long. Ford is going to figure it out eventually. They aren't going anywhere, after all.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Its dangerous thinking to assume that just because someone successfully started a wave that competitors cannot ape them.

Yahoo used to run that Internet search shyt; now nobody bothers with them except old heads with 20 year old email addresses and nikkas playing fantasy football leagues.

Same for Motorola and cellular phones and all kinds of stuff....

Ill just say this... I dont see Tesla holding a damn near monopoly on Electric vehicles in the future. I think its foolish to expect they will. Tesla holds 80% of the electric vehicle Marketshare in the U.S. right now...

Does anyone want to say with a straight face that that percentage is going to INCREASE in the future with more competition? They are basically the only game in town for electric vehicles....
Even crazier since all these other companies had the tech a decade earlier and purposefully sabotaged themselves( ugly design) to not use it are now coming in from behind to take on Tesla.