"Go back to Africa", What Would Happen If An Actual Mass Migration Takes Place?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was agreeing with you until you wanna depend on this one man leadership crap.smh Telling yall nikkas now, WE AINT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YA'LL KNOW HOW TO LEADERS TO YOURSELF, THINK FOR YOURSELF

when did I say one man leadership

and you wrong you can't have organization without leadership, EVERYBODY CAN'T BE THE LEADER, that's not organization that's chaos

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
when did I say one man leadership

and you wrong you can't have organization without leadership, EVERYBODY CAN'T BE THE LEADER, that's not organization that's chaos

O rly? I'm seeing the system of white supremacy is running fine to me.

You didn't say one man leadership but you said Malcolm was gonna do something like he was superman

Daps
Reppin
NULL
O rly? I'm seeing the system of white supremacy is running fine to me.

You didn't say one man leadership but you said Malcolm was gonna do something like he was superman

why don't you do some research and stop saying dumb ass shyt

malcolm was a superman for one, and he had organized a plan with african nations to migrate all black americnans back to africa

I was using it as example that it can be done, if he didn't die we would all be in Africa now

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
why don't you do some research and stop saying dumb ass shyt

malcolm was a superman for one, and he had organized a plan with african nations to migrate all black americnans back to africa

I was using it as example that it can be done, if he didn't die we would all be in Africa now

Damn you soo stubborn!! I sat here breaking it down to you thread by thread why your ideology is weak but you insisted on keeping this old ideology?? Why?? It didn't work before? WHY !!!!!

Amandla

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Windy CIty
I would like to retired and live in Africa but all black people going to one place.Gives a good opportunity for white people. I rather if we spread out and procreate.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:dahell:

true%2Bsize%2Bof%2BAfrica-761748.jpg

they even got and India and China part two...... :damn:.....

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
How about going back to visit first? There's a lot of tribal conflict over there, so don't think 'African-Americans' can just waltz over there and be greeted as brothers and sisters. You have to find out if it's for you first.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Yo I have been hearing a lot about tribal conflicts on the board? can anybody cite me a tribal conflict in Africa that is consuming most of the continent right now? Please just one. Seems like a lot of you are just regurgitating the common talking point there hasn't been one since 1994 to my knowledge.

Last edited: