Go to jail to be a big ass pitbull brehs

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I got an answer...stay ya ass out of jail

inmate+beating.jpg

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW) -- A mother wants answers after a picture shows her son beaten at a Georgia correctional facility. Augusta native Cortez Berry is pictured in a photo with his eye swollen shut, something around his neck resembling a noose or a leash, and two men standing over him.

Berry turned 18 Saturday, but it wasn't much of a celebration. Instead of eating birthday cake, he's nursing wounds from a prison beat down.

His mother, Demetria Harris, was first alerted by a friend that the disturbing photo of her son was circulating on Facebook Friday.

"I was like oh my God! What happened? How'd it happen? It's a terrifying picture to see," she said.

got the news on facebook :mjlol:

I don't find nothing funny about this bruh.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You a fukkin weirdo. shyt ain't funny at all. Gotta be cac if u find this humorous

:camby:
Why is it some of you automatically think someone muct be a "cac" if they differ in opinion? :dahell:

Anyway, @Digga38 sh!t is not funny at all. Andwhile you laughing i can only imagine the outrage if these were two white men standing over the kid. THen you clowns would wanna riot

J

This happened in my home town
he was 14 at the time....I know the man did a horrible crime but he grew up getting beat on
I need you to rephrase

So this story happenned in your home town? What man are you talking about. Is tit the same man in this story? And was it the same man that got beat on? ANd what horrible crime did he do? Was it the same 14 y/o who did the horrible crime?

Your post is confusing. Please clarify

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I don't find nothing funny about this bruh.
i find it humorous she found out about it on fb....:russ:
I find it humorous that she feels he is safe in prison :francis:
I find it humorous they snuck a cell into a jail just to document they new charges.:russ:
I find it humorous they gonna get they heads knocked off in court because now they embarrassed the whole system:beli:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Why is it some of you automatically think someone muct be a "cac" if they differ in opinion? :dahell:

Anyway, @Digga38 sh!t is not funny at all. Andwhile you laughing i can only imagine the outrage if these were two white men standing over the kid. THen you clowns would wanna riot

not clowning the beat down per se...even tho getting beatdown on ya birthday is :snoop:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
so not only do you stay in the philadelphia eagles thread for god knows why, but you cant use the search function either? :what: @Digga38
that thread title preiview didnt come up. I looked i didnt see anything tbh....

cant go in threads?

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is pretty disturbing.

Check this out: if those were some white dudes holding that leash, 3 of y'all would've had an aneurysm but for some reason this shyt is :yeshrug:

Doing time is one thing. Ambivalence to this kind of treatment to a black man is another.