Go to jail to be a big ass pitbull brehs

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
The audy home or jails for teens in general are worse than most adult prisons :francis:

Those lil nikkas play for keeps and if a nikka isnt "about that life" then he / she is about to get a rude awakening
My boy did 2 years of teen correction or whatever it's called. He told me some kid snitched on another kid an they took his eye out with a spoon, told him they'd take the other one if he snitched again, then he'd never see anything to snitch about again :scust:
Some of those kids be 16 in there for triple murders and shyt. They doin life an just get moved to big boy prison at 17 or 18, they don't have shyt to lose.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The audy home or jails for teens in general are worse than most adult prisons :francis:

Those lil nikkas play for keeps and if a nikka isnt "about that life" then he / she is about to get a rude awakening

Hell yeah, in Cali the youth prisons (CYA) always been known to be rowdy af. Bunch of youngsters aged 14- 25 gonna get it in no matter what. Once you move on to the big house with the grown men, thats where shyt is more calm on a daily basis. In CYA there are fights, lil rumbles, staff assaults , nikkas refusing to take it down, etc constantly happening. In the pen, grown men run their own program. But when it crack off......it crack off fasho fasho.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
They never get in trouble for inmates attacking each-other. They walk around 4 times in an hour. They make sure shyt is not happening in those 1-2 minutes of walking around. They respond to shyt if they are alerted. That's it. It's odd that a photo like that has submerged though; aint supposed to be cameras in that bytch like that. But then again, sometimes cell phones are smuggled in. And for the nikkas having sex in the cells, it aint gay if it's in prison :manny:
Is this a fukking swimming pool breh? :pachaha:
Emerged*

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everybody got a story tho man. hell you looking at him as some BIG and BAD street dude, but to me i see a kid that had limited options and got caught up. im not excusing what he did but to say that rape UNDER ANY circumstances is okay :francis:

like i said my man, have a heart :yeshrug:

He should have had a heart instead of robbing and assaulting old folks :yeshrug:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Breh who took that picture?
It had to be a CO. :dead:
Dude on the left should have the :demonic:
Dude on the right should have the :shaq:
and needless to say the dude with the dogleash need the :mjcry:

@3Rivers can you make this happen. :mjlol:
inmate+beating.jpg

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I was a CO for a little bit and those youngins are 100 x worse than adults. I'd never see anything like that in the adult units but all types of homo shyt goes on with the kids.

Nothing beats working in a women's prison. :ahh:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They never get in trouble for inmates attacking each-other. They walk around 4 times in an hour. They make sure shyt is not happening in those 1-2 minutes of walking around. They respond to shyt if they are alerted. That's it. It's odd that a photo like that has submerged though; aint supposed to be cameras in that bytch like that. But then again, sometimes cell phones are smuggled in. And for the nikkas having sex in the cells, it aint gay if it's in prison :manny:

603db088bfc439746087637584a11833.jpg

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My boy did 2 years of teen correction or whatever it's called. He told me some kid snitched on another kid an they took his eye out with a spoon, told him they'd take the other one if he snitched again, then he'd never see anything to snitch about again :scust:
Some of those kids be 16 in there for triple murders and shyt. They doin life an just get moved to big boy prison at 17 or 18, they don't have shyt to lose.
Hell yeah, in Cali the youth prisons (CYA) always been known to be rowdy af. Bunch of youngsters aged 14- 25 gonna get it in no matter what. Once you move on to the big house with the grown men, thats where shyt is more calm on a daily basis. In CYA there are fights, lil rumbles, staff assaults , nikkas refusing to take it down, etc constantly happening. In the pen, grown men run their own program. But when it crack off......it crack off fasho fasho.

Think of yourself as a teen.

Teenagers don't have a moral compass or the capacity to think long term. Put a bunch of violent teens together and you can see what the outcome will be. A soft nikka will get turned out real quick

shyt like in the OP isn't a surprise at all

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I remember when I locked up in juvenile, it was some yung savages in that bytch. Luckily I was locked up with niqqas from my hood.
I remember this big ass niqqa shape like o lineman he was acting hard in holding we got to the cell block this niqqa getting tray cake taking just sitting silence:scust:
If you don't fight back in jail that picture what happens to ya they put you on that bytch on sight status and it's over your whole jail stay tainted :pachaha: