Go to jail to be a big ass pitbull brehs

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He locked up for robbery and assault.

A hard head..........................It takes alot to learn from your mistakes.

If this don't scare kids straight nothing will. They need to post pics like this every week. I gaurantee it will have some kid like "Naw I ain't fukking up, you not putting me in there"

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
He locked up for robbery and assault.

A hard head..........................It takes alot to learn from your mistakes.

If this don't scare kids straight nothing will. They need to post pics like this every week. I gaurantee it will have some kid like "Naw I ain't fukking up, you not putting me in there"

lol this one picture did more than 5 seasons of Beyond Scared Straight :ohhh:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That street shyt aint for everyone breh. Like my big bro told me if a street nikka doesn't believe you are willing to kill them if they fukk with you, then you are food to them.

Little nikka on a leash. Them fags woulda had to kill me.

The government need to revamp the prison system. No way should shyt liek this still be happening. Let the drug addicts out of the prison system tax weed and use that money to house these nikkas separately. if a soft nikka comes on the deck he should not have to worry about getting ass fukked.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I dont feel sorry for dude. He was out there carjacking and beating up old folks during robberies. Read this lil nikkas rap sheet I hope he his years of being someone's bytch are just beginning.
you my nikka but have a heart bro. the little nikka deserve to pay for his actions but jail is payment enough. my big bro did 3 years and that shyt BREAKS people. never seeing your family or friends and BEING property to the CO's :mjcry:

Rape is not a suitable punishment for anybody. :pacspit:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you my nikka but have a heart bro. the little nikka deserve to pay for his actions but jail is payment enough. my big bro did 3 years and that shyt BREAKS people. never seeing your family or friends and BEING property to the CO's :mjcry:

its a suitable punishment for rapist and child molesters

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

I feel where u coming from, but come on fam. If you a heartless wolf out there in them streets, and u get caught and do your time with some other heartless wolves that dont give a fukk. Why should i cry over this man? He bad out there in them streets, be bad behind them bars.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Is that grounds for dis ownership? like son I understand they overpowered and had thier way with you, shyt happens in the joint, but how you let them take a picture and post it on Facebook, and the news and you are conscious, and only have a black eye

Yeah I know right. Some dudes just aint built like that. Them nikkas aint got slashes , pokes, nothing. My lil breh aint even got a weapon :snoop:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: nikka probably deserved it. nikkas ain't getting that treatment just for the fukk of it.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

Nevermind . I just posted some jibberish.

I feel for the bro, but only because he didnt choose to protect himself.