Go to jail to be a big ass pitbull brehs

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I feel where u coming from, but come on fam. If you a heartless wolf out there in them streets, and u get caught and do your time with some other heartless wolves that dont give a fukk. Why should i cry over this man? He bad out there in them streets, be bad behind them bars.
everybody got a story tho man. hell you looking at him as some BIG and BAD street dude, but to me i see a kid that had limited options and got caught up. im not excusing what he did but to say that rape UNDER ANY circumstances is okay :francis:

like i said my man, have a heart :yeshrug:

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I see what you saying breh....... but shyt I did 3 years too. Family only visited me when I graduated in there. If anything, that would make it even worse! Aint no way I dont get visits, yet my family gonna see me on FB on a leash in a homo erotic scene. Jail is survival of the fittest in some ways.
i be scared to ask my bro too many questions cuz he was in so long ago and he was a thorough street nikka. hate to think my bro probably has killed someone:mjcry:

Its crazy tho cuz where im from (Chicago) nikkas in jail HAVE TO BECOME an animal to survive. shyt not being a gang member in the widwest is basically like putting a crosshair on your back in jail. some of the sick and twisted shyt that goes on behind bars. :scust:

Last edited:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much made dude their bytch, figuratively and literally.
The overt, homosexual vibe is strong.
Would be disturbing to witness as a parent.

8byLc49.gif
:laff: :laff: :laff:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
everybody got a story tho man. hell you looking at him as some BIG and BAD street dude, but to me i see a kid that had limited options ad got caught up. im not excusing what he did but to say that rape UNDER ANY circumstances is okay :francis:

like i said my man, have a heart :yeshrug:

I dont think he is big or bad, its obvious he aint. He is probably a fatherless punk who got caught up in the system and is a product of his environment. Here is my thing. I worked with kids in two different aspects. I taught, and later on i worked in the Family and child services arena. I would always try to help these young dudes stay on the right path, but u would often lose them to that street shyt. You sit here and tell them point blank "you think you bad, but there is always gonna be a nikka who is badder" But they dont listen. I mean how many different ways can you tell them that they will be someone's bytch in prison? They think they will never take an L outchea, they think they will always be the wolf and never the prey. Sometimes as others say it is survival of the fittest. You dont wanna see black males living like this, but it is a real consequence. I have little to no sympathy for him, because of his previous actions....not everyone is built for that life, but its the bed he made so he gotta lie in it

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I dont think he is big or bad, its obvious he aint. He is probably a fatherless punk who got caught up in the system and is a product of his environment. Here is my thing. I worked with kids in two different aspects. I taught, and later on i worked in the Family and child services arena. I would always try to help these young dudes stay on the right path, but u would often lose them to that street shyt. You sit here and tell them point blank "you think you bad, but there is always gonna be a nikka who is badder" But they dont listen. I mean how many different ways can you tell them that they will be someone's bytch in prison? They think they will never take an L outchea, they think they will always be the wolf and never the prey. Sometimes as others say it is survival of the fittest. You dont wanna see black males living like this, but it is a real consequence. I have little to no sympathy for him, because of his previous actions....not everyone is built for that life, but its the bed he made so he gotta lie in it
damn bro maybe im just too soft on these little nikkas cuz im a little nikka myself (18 years old), but a lot of these shorties have it rough. i just wish jail was different sexual assault should not be apart of anyone's experience even prisoners. :mjcry:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
CO's ass in trouble . 4 nikkas in one cell and this happens :mjlol:

They never get in trouble for inmates attacking each-other. They walk around 4 times in an hour. They make sure shyt is not happening in those 1-2 minutes of walking around. They respond to shyt if they are alerted. That's it. It's odd that a photo like that has submerged though; aint supposed to be cameras in that bytch like that. But then again, sometimes cell phones are smuggled in. And for the nikkas having sex in the cells, it aint gay if it's in prison :manny: