Go To Norway and Think You Found a Utopia c00n....

Daps
Its nice until to many non-white show up.

Im sure once muslims start popping up. :banderas: There goes paradise. :russ:

Muslims are suffering the same kind of institutional racism as we do
Couple months ago hungarians were shooting up muslim women and children on sight simply because they are brown
We have common enemies with them

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
I am like Superman. I need that Sunlight to function at a high level :blessed: Norwegians look pale as fukk for a reason. I am not down with near 20 hours of weak ass sun and 20 hours of near dark for months on end. Dealbreaker.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thats because blacks are only like 1-2% of the population. You cats can't be serious Thinking that blacks get a "fair shake" in any non black countries.

I agree but like I said there has to be a place where we can go regardless of the racial makeup Whether it be africa or somewhere in europe. some one has to find their own home... :yeshrug:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I've visited Norway before. It's a really nice country. The worst of the Scandanavian countries is Sweden. That's where all the racist really give you the ugly look. :yeshrug:

Mason83

Banned
Daps
No offense, but Scandinavian countries are well known to be very progressive and tolerant/accepting.

Monte Cristo

Banned
Daps
Muslims are suffering the same kind of institutional racism as we do
Couple months ago hungarians were shooting up muslim women and children on sight simply because they are brown
We have common enemies with them
There is no alliance with brown Muslims :mjlol:

Stop it, all we have is ourselves. I have stories for days on how racist brown Muslims are. My first ever job was in a Arabic business. Woke my ass up at a young age. I agree with your first post in this thread though.