Go To Norway and Think You Found a Utopia c00n....

Daps
There is no alliance with brown Muslims :mjlol:

Stop it, all we have is ourselves. I have stories for days on how racist brown Muslims are. My first ever job was in a Arabic business. Woke my ass up at a young age. I agree with your first post in this thread though.

How can muslims be racist when racism is power + prejudice?
Only whites have both.
The only way to acquire power is to group up.

Monte Cristo

Banned
Daps
How can muslims be racist when racism is power + prejudice?
Only whites have both.
The only way to acquire power is to group up.
The definition of racism is believing your superior to another group. That's it. Dont know why people keep trying to change the definition or move the goal posts but using the dictionary's definition of racism, brown Muslims are very racist, trust me.

We grouped up with other groups during the civil rights movement in the 60s. You know what happened after that? All the blood, sweat and tears we put in to put other groups on (in addition to ourselves) resulted in ungrateful non black POC coming to America and stepping on us and aligning with white supremacy. Never again. There are 45 million of us here. We are more than capable of handling our own business but black people need to stop looking for allies, there are none.

Daps
The definition of racism is believing your superior to another group. That's it. Dont know why people keep trying to change the definition or move the goal posts but using the dictionary's definition of racism, brown Muslims are very racist, trust me.

By your logic everyone on this earth is racist. We all have our little thoughts where we believe that we're superior to another group. (Half of the threads on the Root are about how we are superior to white people)

We grouped up with other groups during the civil rights movement in the 60s. You know what happened after that? All the blood, sweat and tears we put in to put other groups on (in addition to ourselves) resulted in ungrateful non black POC coming to America and stepping on us and aligning with white supremacy. Never again. There are 45 million of us here. We are more than capable of handling our own business but black people need to stop looking for allies, there are none.

History shows otherwise, there is simply no unity and common direction within black communities.

The only thing we have going on for us is #BlackLivesMatter which started out okay, but now its just the personal project of some politician wannabe feminists who use black pain to kickstart their carreers.

That shyt hurts us more than anything else in recent history.

Monte Cristo

Banned
Daps
By your logic everyone on this earth is racist. We all have our little thoughts where we believe that we're superior to another group. (Half of the threads on the Root are about how we are superior to white people)

History shows otherwise, there is simply no unity and common direction within black communities.

The only thing we have going on for us is #BlackLivesMatter which started out okay, but now its just the personal project of some politician wannabe feminists who use black pain to kickstart their carreers.

That's not "my" logic. That's the dictionary's logic

If there's no common direction in BC's then make it an objective to link up with people within your community and communities across the country as opposed to trying to facilitate some kind of alliance with groups who dont give a fukk about us. If we use your definition of racism, we'd still have to address the racism blacks face in the Middle East and South Asia that these same brown Muslims who you want to link up with ignore and/or encourage.

Daps
When it comes to cacs, they only like their non-whites as tokens. WHen you start becoming a staple, they start getting aggy, especially if you have political and high financial aspirations.

Which is understandable to some extent. Nobody wants to be a minority in their own countries (strictly talking about european countries).

We don't want to see whites amongst us either, don't we. They shouldnt live with us, breed with our women, take our opportunities and eventually infect our culture (or worse, steal it)

This is the same mindset in these european countries as well.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Which is understandable to some extent. Nobody wants to be a minority in their own countries (strictly talking about european countries).

We don't want to see whites amongst us either, don't we. They shouldnt live with us, breed with our women, take our opportunities and eventually infect our culture (or worse, steal it)

This is the same mindset in these european countries as well.
Cacs dont want to be on equal footing with anyone anywhere in the world and if they are, they want it to be temporary and if they cant be on equal footing, they dont want to be there.

Daps
Cacs dont want to be on equal footing with anyone anywhere in the world and if they are, they want it to be temporary and if they cant be on equal footing, they dont want to be there.

Again, would YOU want to be equal with cacs?
Cause I damn well know I wouldn't.

If we had the opportunity, we'd do the very same thing.
Use cacs.
Enslave them.
Push them to the ground and keep them there.
And don't give them a chance to even come close to equality.

Just what you see in todays society.

If only the roles were switched. Just for a day :banderas:

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
On one hand I can't blame them for leaving America "land of the free" "home of the largest prison population in the world".

As for going back to Africa? The question on that one is which country in Africa do we actually go to and build up for ourselves without getting fukked over by outside influences?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Use cacs.
Enslave them.
Ideally id like to live in a truly merit based society with a strong safety net for people who fail or have small aspirations. Cacs make this kind of world difficult to achieve because of their desire to be the boss. But thats why theres racism. Cacs have killed to many people so theres a real fear there of equality and not being the top of the food chain.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC

#BlackLivesMatter is sadly going to suffer the same fate as the Occupy Wall Street movement. You can bet your ass that they got their COINTELPRO 2.0 motherfukkers shifting the movement.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Pretty much all of this

None of that grouping with other groups shyt has worked :manny:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Use cacs.
Enslave them.
And don't give them a chance to even come close to equality.

Just what you see in todays society.

If only the roles were switched. Just for a day :banderas:

I doubt blacks would do the same thing :manny:

buffruff

Banned
Daps

The definition of racism is prejudice based on a person's race, not racial supremacy. So if any of yall hate on white people vehemently well that makes you racist, if you hate mexicans racist, if you hate asians also racist, aint no power bullshyt its just prejudice that is all. This means white people are racist because they still treat blacks like coddled dumb children instead of letting them work on their own which implies equality. Look at the media black people are literally being pardoned for stupidity because of this hidden form of racism that whites do to black people. "OH IM SORRY YOU COMMUNITIES ARE SO BAD IT MUST BE MY WHITE PRIVILEGE"

Translation"OH IM SORRY YOUR COMMUNITIES ARE BAD IT MUST BE THAT IM JUST SMARTER THAN YOU".