God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So played for like 4 hours last night. This game just keep getting better as it goes.
So right off the back. fukk these pink rocks u gotta aim the axe with the lines. Like stop disrespecting my trajectory! Spent like 10 mins here :martin:

Kamikaze lizards??? :childplease:

Anyway we make it back to Sindri's and Brok house. Tyr you a maid now? I appericate the meal but get it together!!
"A meal fit for a champion" :salute:
ENOUGH, I told you we would speak no more of that":demonic:
Apologies, I did not mean to offend.:whoa:
"I'm not offended":myman:

Like i get it lol. Aterus knows he's Loki. But Kratos not tryna hear none of this. Uncle Sin with the goat advice. Go to sleep youngin.

Young Woman? Wait we in Ironwood? Ironwood is real? We just dreamwalked here? So many questions and it don't matter. Cause i'm playing as young Tre again!! :wow:

So Angrboda shows Loki his prophecy. Might as well just tell Kratos. Defying destiny is just another Wed for ya pop! And Kratos already knows his fate. You the one that's late! :sadcam:

"UNLEASH THE WOLF" Wait I can do what??? HOLY shyt. Aterus rage mode is a wolf?? Lets get it!! :wow:
So did we just put a giant back into a snake? And the snake just dipped??? :beli:
Gryla was a cool battle even if a bit gimmicky. "I should of thrown you to the wolves, Right after i pulled you out of your mother." :wtf:

Ok let me go back home. It's getting crazy out here in Ironwood. O wait. second home, SECOND HOME... O well fukk it. Catch these hands. :manny:

Kratos comes in. You been gone for 2 days boy. "Do you seek death"??:stopitslime:

Actually no time to talk. Let me take care of this mob,.

DemandingFocusedEel-max-1mb.gif

Hey yo, I been fighting for the past 45 mins. Yall got the nerve to throw a Valkryie into this now??:comeon:
FREYA?????:gucci:

Wait Chill boy turn back. She was our friend. :damn:

Ok we a team now?? I'll help you out. Just stop tryna kill me woman. :aicmon:
:feedme:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was a nice touch when Freya tells kratos to shut up and kill things. Kratos responds that he’s not her monster and that he isn’t doing this to clear a debt. She hit the nerve reminding him of Athena. It was the exact same scenario where she basically used him as a killing machine for centuries and eventually to kill Aeries

A lot of call backs to Greece in this game

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a nice touch when Freya tells kratos to shut up and kill things. Kratos responds that he’s not her monster and that he isn’t doing this to clear a debt. She hit the nerve reminding him of Athena. It was the exact same scenario where she basically used him as a killing machine for centuries and eventually to kill Aeries

A lot of call backs to Greece in this game

Yeah, I'm enjoying that there's a lot of writing that essentially rewards you for having played the old games, or at least having knowledge of them.