God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This game needed more post game content

I’ve been getting my ass kicked by the Beserker challenge
the one with the two sister mages and the brute soldier all in your face. I’m level five but I’m getting close

That's one of the hardest fights in the game. If you figure it out you then you mastered the game. Just gotta have the right build for your playstyle.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
This game needed more post game content

That's one of the hardest fights in the game. If you figure it out you then you mastered the game. Just gotta have the right build for your playstyle.
I just beat it figured out the patterns and got to work in the second part. Damn that was elden ring level hard :wow:

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Finished. Great game

any other games with similar combat aside from Devil May Cry? Not necessarily thematically, but whats similar as far as gameplay?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finished. Great game

any other games with similar combat aside from Devil May Cry? Not necessarily thematically, but whats similar as far as gameplay?

Honestly? Nothing really… this lives inbetween souls style games and dmc/bayonetta.

You either have to go one way or the other

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy going back and watching scenes from the game and realizing that it wasnt Tyr with Atreus in those giant prophecy things. Dude had a horn and a spear, it was Kratos with Atreus the entire time.

Also crazy when they brought fake Tyr with them and how he was visibly shook when he saw Odin die and Asgard get destroyed in the real prophecy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its crazy going back and watching scenes from the game and realizing that it wasnt Tyr with Atreus in those giant prophecy things. Dude had a horn and a spear, it was Kratos with Atreus the entire time.

Also crazy when they brought fake Tyr with them and how he was visibly shook when he saw Odin die and Asgard get destroyed in the real prophecy.

this is why i need to replay the game is wild thinking about all that stuff with Odin standing right besides you. Also Eric Williams said the real tyr with subtitles on has an accent mark over the y

KRayner

All Star
Daps
This Naruto Ass ending :mjlol: Sindri was with the shyts tho :birdman:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
playing 2018, yikes…this shyt is TANKY as fukk. I completely forgot how much stiffer the controls were.

I’m also not trying to play this game with kratos acting like a dikk again :mjlol: