God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
For some reason I couldn't find enough resources to fully max a certain armor set
dragon scale armor

This might be a bug or something because I don't think I missed any
dragons and drakes

Figured this out.
Theres a secret dragon boss that I missed that can only be unlocked with a certain gear piece. Matter of fact, there's a whole series of secret bosses (trolls) that can only be unlocked this specific gear. I think it was called a secret or strange relic. Should be able to max my dragon armor now. Apparently the trolls drop some shyt for a good post game armor set too.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Quite your whining you ADD muhfukka. It's a 40+ hour game. You not going to press buttons every minute of it. And that's mostly at the beginning anyways.
People always posting weird critiques that make it seem like they've never played a video game before.
Like mentioning shyt that is common in the entire genre for decades rather than something specific to the game.
Cinematic Single player games have Cinematic cutscenes. and before he gets disappointed by his recent COD purchase FPS games tend to require heavy usage of the trigger buttons on the controller.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People always posting weird critiques that make it seem like they've never played a video game before.
Like mentioning shyt that is common in the entire genre for decades rather than something specific to the game.
Cinematic Single player games have Cinematic cutscenes. and before he gets disappointed by his recent COD purchase FPS games tend to require heavy usage of the trigger buttons on the controller.

Its meach yall….

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
For posters who’ve beaten the game and/or gotten plat

Are the 15 combat trials needed to unlock GNA or just completing The Last Remants of Asgard? I’ve reading conflicting information about it.
Gna only became available after I completed the story. I had already completed all the Muspelheim trials prior to story completion but never I completed all The Last Remants of Asgard side quests.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Are the 15 combat trials needed to unlock GNA or just completing The Last Remants of Asgard? I’ve reading conflicting information about it.

nnope I accidentally fought her before i finished the last 6. I also got my ass kicked and left

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

Neither lol just go to her n she'll be waiting. However you probably wanna do those to lvl up.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Not going thru the thread cause Im not trying to get spoiled. Just wanted to say this:

Forbidden West definitely looks better, but I haven't had the urge to boot it up once since I got into this

Ragnarok is just way more engaging/fun to play

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not going thru the thread cause Im not trying to get spoiled. Just wanted to say this:

Forbidden West definitely looks better, but I haven't had the urge to boot it up once since I got into this

Ragnarok is just way more engaging/fun to play

Horizon takes longer to get going, once you get to the real west it gets a lot more fun, especially with the glider

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Horizon takes longer to get going, once you get to the real west it gets a lot more fun, especially with the glider

Already got the glider, I stopped at the part where I just rescued Beta's ungrateful ass. The game is gorgeous, and the gameplay is pretty good (improved from part 1). But for it to be that dialogue heavy, the story/characters be putting me to sleep

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brok really spent a solid 30-45 minutes being a Coli Breh as a sidekick. :mjlol:
fukked up way to find out that you died, and are missing part of your soul, though. I went and marked him down in the "expendable" column mentally. Ain't no way he makes it to the end credits without getting bodied.

It's crazy that Kratos only gets a spear in this game, and God of War 2. I need to get used to using it, though. I tried using it on the second Berserker, and got made to lean ALL the fukking way back.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Brok really spent a solid 30-45 minutes being a Coli Breh as a sidekick. :mjlol:
fukked up way to find out that you died, and are missing part of your soul, though. I went and marked him down in the "expendable" column mentally. Ain't no way he makes it to the end credits without getting bodied.

It's crazy that Kratos only gets a spear in this game, and God of War 2. I need to get used to using it, though. I tried using it on the second Berserker, and got made to lean ALL the fukking way back.

that scene is when Kratos became Naruto. I don’t mean that in a negative way but i feel like that was such a shonen thing to do, kratos just simply solving everyones problems in such a stoic kratos manner. All those moments for some reason got me a little emotional, not sure why. Something about kratos just not being an entire closed off piece of shyt resonates with me.