God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Poor sista. She was just tryna be free and here comes the white man..

Old girl really let some white boy come up at her grandmother's house and point arrows in her face over the soul of a dog.

Basically called Granny a crackhead and destroyed her pipe
I had jokes for that whole section but I was so over it by the time I finished it :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I had jokes for that whole section but I was so over it by the time I finished it :francis:
Dude said yea we gonna pull up on your grandmother. I'm not losing another dog. She was like uh k.

Poor granny pleading with that dumb ass girl. What did I ever do to you while she's sitting there helping the OPs.... Made me sick.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
YOOO. I did not see coming the reveal at the "Asgardian prison" coming :ohhh: :ohhh:

Did not think they'd take the time to close the Tyr story.

fukked up how after that huge reveal he just goes "oh, Odin dead? geez, well leave alone for a while. Gotta gather my rhoughts".

Also fukked up how Loki wasn't able to witness it :mjcry:

I gotta give Studio Santa Monica for this post game stuff, it's been a while since I saw some content that was actually compelling and important after you finish the game.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
fukking crimson dragon bug
Finally found a work around

steve-kerr-clipboard.gif

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
This is the game that doesn't end:russ:

There's a mini boss once you get all the ravens

Tyr keeps popping up in random spots

Seen him in Vanaheim, Muspelheim, and Midgard..

This game is really trying to reward you with more content for going for 100%

It's been damn near a whole nother game after beating it lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
somethign i never really picked up on. The Dwarves “teleportation” magic is something they always try and hide from others. They do it but they don’t actually let people see them do it, ever. Sindri is so far gone at the end he’s actively doing it in front of people with no fukks to give.

Just find it interesting how they use a detail like that to convey the characters emotional state, because he doesn’t actually talk much after cussing out atreus at Tyr’s temple

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Speaking of the ravens

Did they allude to those ravens actually being kids whose parents helped kill them in the name of Odin?

yep :francis:

They were all hung and their souls were basically turned into ravens to do the bidding of Odin for centuries