Goddamn GMB

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Nah she only used black men for sex to get promotions. And she is only one step below the highest position which no black man could get her to
Her history hasn’t shown me that from what I’ve seen. She was fukking wille brown and montell, her husband is the only cac I know of:yeshrug:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
That's the thing though
It's like it's not even necessarily about the couple being a wrong match.

When you ain't living together you keep on having sex al the time, then after a while living with each other things change.
The two people are not the issue, it's the availability.

It's like you not hungry when there's food in the fridge but the moment you know there's no food you'll feel hungry.

And then you get into the routine of life, that routine of life mixed with that availability changes shyt.

The married couples that have the most sex are couples where the husband is not home often, maybe travelling on business.

Daps
a lot of people's marriages change once kids get involved
sometimes it devolves into this
the man becomes nothing more than a utility and resource bin after that point

bnew

Veteran
Daps
No one owes anyone sex and no one owes anyone celibacy.

They should find a sexual partner discreetly, it's not like they're at risk of giving an STD to their spouse. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its the men’s faults.

Thats right I said it.

Dude talking about its been SIX years since he’s had sex with his wife:wtf: should’ve had divorce papers drawn up after a year. I’m talking about as SOON as the clock struck midnight on day 365 she should’ve been served.

Dude talking about he’s NEVER not ONCE had sex with his wife? Why get married in the first place? If she didn’t want your simp ass BEFORE the I do then it stands to reason she ain’t giving you nothing AFTER the fact dummy:ufdup:

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
Its the men’s faults.

Thats right I said it.

Dude talking about its been SIX years since he’s had sex with his wife:wtf: should’ve had divorce papers drawn up after a year. I’m talking about as SOON as the clock struck midnight on day 365 she should’ve been served.

Dude talking about he’s NEVER not ONCE had sex with his wife? Why get married in the first place? If she didn’t want your simp ass BEFORE the I do then it stands to reason she ain’t giving you nothing AFTER the fact dummy:ufdup:
what about the women who aren’t getting it either breh:lupe: