Going to Vegas for the 1st time

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Staying at the Palazzo in November. What do I need to know? How can I avoid the resort fee? I have free breakfast at the hotel but where should I eat dinner? I dont gamble so I'll be hollin for the entire time. Put me on to some game :feedme:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Staying at the Palazzo in November. What do I need to know? How can I avoid the resort fee? I have free breakfast at the hotel but where should I eat dinner? I dont gamble so I'll be hollin for the entire time. Put me on to some game :feedme:
Dont think you avoiding that resort fee Pleighbwoi.

First stop should be Walmart. Stock up on water, mixes, Gatorade, liquor, snacks, gum.

Do not get hit on the head on the strip

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
We all flying separate so shouldnt be any fights. Out of 4, two are cheap but they're cool with being excluded. How is the Vegas food ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all flying separate so shouldnt be any fights. Out of 4, two are cheap but they're cool with being excluded. How is the Vegas food ?
The strip food scene is touristy. Doesn’t mean you can’t find good food but you won’t find a food culture unique to the area. And most food is overpriced. Have a couple meals off
strip, google some ethnic spots

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

Las Vegas soul to see what events
Try to get on guest list with some girls it’s free
Hit the xs night swim
They have all you can eat buffet for 45 bucks that last 24 hours for certain hotels google it
I know you don’t gamble but learn some craps or blackjack