good job feminists, this is the bullshyt they encourage

All Star
Daps
This sex positivity shyt is mostly pushed by naive surbuban motherfukkers. The reality of things is that predators exist and your optimistic bullshyt would lead to you getting taken advantage of anywhere outside your comfy bubble. Another reason why black women have no business following the doctrine of cozy surbuban white women.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This sex positivity shyt is mostly pushed by naive surbuban motherfukkers. The reality of things is that predators exist and your optimistic bullshyt would lead to you getting taken advantage of anywhere outside your comfy bubble. Another reason why black women have no business following the doctrine of cozy surbuban white women.

Feminism builds followers.

All Star
Daps
Highly doubt this kid ended up this way on his own. Probably at the behest of a fukked up single mother. A lot of nikkas buying into this "sexually free, progressive" culture thinking it's gonna get them more p*ssy. It may, but it's going to have repercussions on every one especially the little children. How the fukk you think he supposed to turn out if he see everyone around him on some bullshyt:snoop:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I'm seeing folks talk about this on my twitter timeline today:

:dead: This shyt wild!!!!!! All the big word & pronouns that LGBTs & feminists have made up.

giphy.gif

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
OP, as a white woman you are the main beneficiary of white feminism. Why do you say that this boy is a product of feminism? I am not defending this shyt in any way and I find it repulsive, but to see you as a white woman calling out white feminism is, intriguing.

I could see this being a product of people glorifying living outside the gender binary or a product of people glorifying body politics, but I am interested how you tie this to feminism.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brehs, I'm seeing folks talk about this on my twitter timeline today:

:dead: This shyt wild!!!!!! All the big word & pronouns that LGBTs & feminists have made up.

I told y'all they are mental patients.

I'm becoming more and more openly hostile to feminists and anyone who described themselves as such.

There was a story posted in one of my Facebook groups about a dude getting rapped and how society doesn't take it seriously. In comes a woman talking about toxic masculinity.

Imagine if we made toxic femininity a thing? That's absurd and hateful. Pairing those words together sends a clear message. They don't want equality they want to break men and destroy our character.

I laugh at all the hilarious situation these feminists have created. I'm not hiding the fact that I stand against it anymore. I have supported feminists my whole life and thought the agenda was pro equality but I see this anti male wave has taken a strong hold of the movement.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
OP, as a white woman you are the main beneficiary of white feminism. Why do you say that this boy is a product of feminism? I am not defending this shyt in any way and I find it repulsive, but to see you as a white woman calling out white feminism is, intriguing.

I could see this being a product of people glorifying living outside the gender binary or a product of people glorifying body politics, but I am interested how you tie this to feminism.

:heh: Breh, Feminism is some liberal/left-wing shyt. It's not hard to find ww who ain't on that feminism shyt. Don't let the liberal mainstream media fool you into thinking all women are feminists.