good job feminists, this is the bullshyt they encourage

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I told y'all they are mental patients.

I'm becoming more and more openly hostile to feminists and anyone who described themselves as such.

There was a story posted in one of my Facebook groups about a dude getting rapped and how society doesn't take it seriously. In comes a woman talking about toxic masculinity.

Imagine if we made toxic femininity a thing? That's absurd and hateful. Pairing those words together sends a clear message. They don't want equality they want to break men and destroy our character.

I laugh at all the hilarious situation these feminists have created. I'm not hiding the fact that I stand against it anymore. I have supported feminists my whole life and thought the agenda was pro equality but I see this anti male wave has taken a strong hold of the movement.

Non rich heterosexual men is what society hates. They want the old school Denzel Washington man to disappear cause they challenge and change authority.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:heh: Breh, Feminism is some liberal/left-wing shyt. It's not hard to find ww who ain't on that feminism shyt. Don't let the liberal mainstream media fool you into thinking all women are feminists.
It's hard up here in New England where me and OP are located. And whether she identifies as a feminist or not, she still benefits from the theories and rhetoric, as with any identity and its accompanying theory.

I'm just interested how she thinks feminism created a situation for a boy to be in a onesie. I could see this being supported by some lgbt folks but not feminists.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Anyone who caped for Feminism, Homosexuals, Transgender, Slut walk, etc

635977554978812978-1473130514_you%20played%20urself.gif

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
how do you know? :sitdown:
Let's be honest @Warren Moon not tripping. I read through the whole thing and I'm tryna understand how this feminism myself.

It's disgusting but I think this is more of kids following whack ass adults than anything. No different than a kid who was good...starting hanging with certain peers and mimicking their behaviors. She reaching.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be honest @Warren Moon not tripping. I read through the whole thing and I'm tryna understand how this feminism myself.

It's disgusting but I think this is more of kids following whack ass adults than anything. No different than a kid who was good...starting hanging with certain peers and mimicking their behaviors. She reaching.
so little gay boys been dressing up like they going on an amber rose slut walk and posting it on social media for thousands of pedofiles to see for centuries?

slutwalk2f-2-web.jpg

:jbhmm:

maybe he's right. i wouldn't know. :yeshrug: