Good opinion piece on why the WWE should shutdown it's PC.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Endeaver is worth like 15 billion dollars :what:
And? You have to make it to the main roster and put years worth of work in to make that type of money for it to be worth it. Let's not act like Endeaver hasn't been known for being notoriously cheap over the years.

How many of those WWE PC cats are actually going to do that? Some of us literally make more than some wrestlers do and have benefits along with it.

Even the Cavinder twins realized the wrestling grind wasn't worth it and they could make more elsewhere.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And? You have to make it to the main roster and put years worth of work in to make that type of money for it to be worth it. Let's not act like Endeaver hasn't been known for being notoriously cheap over the years.

How many of those WWE PC cats are actually going to do that?

Even the Cavinder twins realized the wrestling grind wasn't worth it and they could make more elsewhere.
In talking about the facilities, What are you talking about?

Im saying that any company, team, etc. that deals with athletes should want to have the very best facilities possible. Its why its always such a big deal.

Its like yeah the Chiefs don’t need a facility and could all work out at Planet Fitness instead if it was just about saving some dollars. All that shyt is a tax break anyway.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
In talking about the facilities, What are you talking about?

Im saying that any company, team, etc. that deals with athletes should want to have the very best facilities possible. Its why its always such a big deal.

Its like yeah the Chiefs don’t need a facility and could all work out at Planet Fitness instead if it was just about saving some dollars. All that shyt is a tax break anyway.
Those sports teams aren’t pulling randos off the street and trying to teach them to be sports players, which is essentially what WWE is trying and failing to do.

What they’re doing makes total sense. They are just failing at doing it for differing reasons.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Those sports teams aren’t pulling randos off the street and trying to teach them to be sports players, which is essentially what WWE is trying and failing to do.

What they’re doing makes total sense. They are just failing at doing it for differing reasons.
You continue to push this 'failing' narrative when it's patently incorrect.

As stated: everyone currently at the top of the WWE card right now came through their Florida training, or... are Orton/AJ and not only state they wish they did, but go there in preparation to return.

All the women came out of there.
ALL of them.

Trying to quantify what success equals out to and minimize what having a centralized location to base out of and train these performers to be the performers they want them to be so they will end up on TV is dumb. Show me an indy wrestler not named AJ fukking Styles who has been signed in the last... 5 years and did anything on the main who didn't go through the PC. Please. I'll wait.

The article is trying to carve out a specific subsection of who is signed as 'people never doing this before who they train from zero'... like that isn't an entirely new pathway the company is going for with these NIL signings. The last decade been pulling people with at least a foundation of some sorts, which means the article is intentionally excluding the very people that disprove it's point.

I repeat: this is a stupid point that doesn't make any sense.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The change in strategy to NIL is a long-term strategy that’s going to take probably at least 10 years to see if it’s going to pay off.

With the main roster top card being as stacked as it is, it’s going to take a bunch of those people retiring, going part time, or leaving for the next crop of talent to ever get a crack at being a top star.

Yeah sure you can say you see a guy like Femi, Breakker, Trick, etc. as being future top main roster stars but at the end of the day they need to prove they can do it when they are handed the baton on the main roster. Sometimes guys just never reach their potential for a myriad of reasons.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
This is cap. We love Johnny Wrestling and Tomasso. And don't forget about Candice. All those wrestlers Triple H brought back that Vince fired, are thriving and main eventing Raw and Smackdown. Record breaking viewers, and merchandise sales show that WWE PC Superstars are what the people want. Wwe Pc>>>Fcw and ovw.

Angry dap, neg, 1 star and reported. Also rent free.

Silkk

Daps

WWE are not pulling randos off the street :skip:

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Also, we don't like public enemies, or no dq anything around here. We don't care about the opinions of an American company from American IWC. Tsc only likes European IWC personalities like Draven, Gareth, Wrestlelamia, and other foreigners whose respective countries love wrestling so much, that they don't cover their countries wrestling companies, but only America wrestling. Also Rent free

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why do people always say it's gonna be a problem in 10-15 years when nobody from the Attitude or Ruthless Aggression era is still around... they forget this shyt is a never-ending cycle. There'll be fans who weren't even born in the Attitude or Ruthless Aggression Era, whose favorite "back in the day" wrestlers will be the ones from these last 10 years. They'll be adult paying customers by then, somebody we don't know right now will be top stars, and guys like Roman and Cody will be their greats- that's how it's worked for as long as we've been watching it.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
While I'm not saying they should shut down the PC, I understand the points that were being made.

Some of the reports in this thread tells me some of you either didn't read the article or have very poor reading comprehension skills :francis:

Silkk

Daps
You know what I meant when I made that statement. The majority of them have no wrestling background whatsoever and that’s not even factoring in the wrestling and charisma skills.
Where you think their supposed to learn it at breh?

Its the same thing Booker teaches with ROW
Its why NJPW has Dojos
Its why ROH had their facility
And why WCW had the powerplant

Even on the indies MFs still have to be trained.