Google challenge (Images) : "sinaloa cartel beheading" NSFW**Updated search terms

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
:patrice:ermmm

tell me what im about to see so i can prepare my mind for it:jbhmm:
a couple of dismembered bodies here and there one dude looking like a knife holder another one burnt to a crisp with what I assume was acid and a few decapitated heads nothing much really not much gore.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
a couple of dismembered bodies here and there one dude looking like a knife holder another one burnt to a crisp with what I assume was acid and a few decapitated heads nothing much really not much gore.
You must have your moderate filter on.....what about the damn chainsaw?!?!

How about the penis inside the mouth of the beheaded man?

Last edited:

semtex

:)
Daps
Act like humans haven't been killing each other since the beginning of time breh.
Think the world is gonna end when it's a safer place than it has ever been in human history brehs

Ignore the fact that this is the age of information which gives us insight into violent shyt that we normally wouldn't know about (case in point, googling fukked up shyt) brehs

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
QO4PQ3k.jpg

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Think the world is gonna end when it's a safer place than it has ever been in human history brehs

Ignore the fact that this is the age of information which gives us insight into violent shyt that we normally wouldn't know about (case in point, googling fukked up shyt) brehs
These nikkas clearly missed the day in history class when they went over torture devices used in medieval times :mjlol:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I reckon we are fukked. We had a great run though. Think about it, one species. Black people and white people can have children who can in turn have their own children. A horse and a donkey and have a mule but a mule or 2 mules cant have baby mules their fukked thats the end of their chapter. shyt some bears can't have sex with each other and produce offspring that can continue like a panda and a polar can conceive a child possibly but that child wouldnt be able to make lil mixed polar pandas or some shyt....kinda crazy when you think about it.

2193.jpg