Google challenge (Images) : "sinaloa cartel beheading" NSFW**Updated search terms

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
I reckon we are fukked. We had a great run though. Think about it, one species. Black people and white people can have children who can in turn have their own children. A horse and a donkey and have a mule but a mule or 2 mules cant have baby mules their fukked thats the end of their chapter. shyt some bears can't have sex with each other and produce offspring that can continue like a panda and a polar can conceive a child possibly but that child wouldnt be able to make lil mixed polar pandas or some shyt....kinda crazy when you think about it.
Black people and white people are the same species. A horse and a mule aren't the same species. It's not really crazy that one species can keep making the same species. That's like being amazed that someone with freckles can have a kid with someone without freckles

edit : nvrm saw you elaborated

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Googled it...

kh6CqS7.gif

But nah, shyt like that has been on going for ages and it ain't gonna stop for a long time. Just be glad you ain't living near that shyt and getting chopped up like that.

Especially I'm that part of the world. I mean these dudes used to do human sacrifices?

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I know dude that caught it with that hand saw was mad as fukk.......

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Act like humans haven't been killing each other since the beginning of time breh.
Exactly. nikkas acting like there haven't been all out genocides, rapes, and torture since day one. Motherfukkers used to put people ass first on sharpened pikes then impale them and set them out to rot in the sun for all to see, and some mexicans cutting heads off means the world's ending NOW? :wtf:

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
As humans we can continue mixing and breeding ie white and black, chinese and mexican...we can keep going whereas bears polar, panda, grizzlies, black they could possibly breed but their mileus are different ie a polar living in water and ice isnt likely to even ever encounter say a kodiak brown bear let alone mate (although this has happened) and like a mule the offspring cant continue to generate offspring. But an african man and an inuit female could create a child and generations of them. Humans are one species, not different sub species of man, homo sapien. There are hundreds of species of monkeys and 19 species of apes. Its just wild to me, how close we (humans) are. People paint with broad brushes people might think a bengal tiger is the same as a caspian tiger although they are different species, and humans think we are vastly different because of color but we are the same.

2866823-3359125496-clapS.gif

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
we are just like animals.......

i know u guys know what happens when a newborn lion or bird shows weakness when trying to feed off the mother........she kills it/abandons it

back to us humans....... i forgot the actual word but some mothers find it hard to connect with the child at birth
:mjcry:

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
A mule is part of a horse. A cat and a rabbit can mate and make a baby-- as far as I know those babies cannot procreate. But for humans we can't conceive with monkey or anything. People think we are so different when are biologically closer than most can fathom. I know what you were saying about freckles, its not that at all.
A mule is part of a horse -False
A cat and a rabbit can mate- Very false
You're losing me breh lets just agree that humans are very homogenous and leave it that