Google Fiber looking to expand

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Man ATT and Comcast did the same shyt when I was living in Chattanooga, TN. The power company was laying fiber lines for their own isp/phone/cable and those fakkits hated on them and got it delayed. Thankfully an injunction was issued and we got it finally. Of course I left 2 months laters to move back to the A.

But the funniest part of that shyt was ATT and Comcast saying that the power company had an unfair advantage since they were the power company. Last time I checked, every house is wired for phone and cable....but the power company is the one with the advantage?

ATT, Comcast, TimeWarner and all these companies are in politicians pockets.

Yea, these old ass companies dont want to truely compete.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
fred lost though, hes in independence. I think hes like a hair off from the google fiber distance :laff:

wow id be furious if i was him.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fred lost though, hes in independence. I think hes like a hair off from the google fiber distance :laff:

wow id be furious if i was him.

Don't remind me. :snoop:

wack_zpsa2702ba7.gif

Fred.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

It needs to go to New York, Chicago, or L.A. to get major pull. They are not going to get anywhere by providing service to "Fred" @hexagram23 and the 10 other people that use the internet out there.

those cities are too big , i know for fact L.A wont be getting it any time soon, read a interview before they said there was too many laws prohibiting them from bringing it to L.A

they need mid size cities

Last edited by a moderator: