GOP - CNBC Debate Wednesday the 28TH 8:00PM EST.... "The Fukkery continues"

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
In this 3rd installment of GOP Fukkery, we now have Ben Carson starting to take the lead in some polls over Trump. I expect Trump to pull out all the stops this debate and ramp fukkery levels to a all time high . Can Fiorina get her numbers back up with another solid debate, or is it over for her. What Jeb gonna do? Rubio has a chance to make major ground tomorrow. She be all types of comedy, tune in.

LBDkaG6.png

CNBC's GOP debate lineup set for next week
October 21
NEW YORK

The third Republican presidential primary debate will once again be divided into two tiers: a main event with the top 10 candidates and an undercard with the rest.

CNBC announced Wednesday that the top 10 candidates -- Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Chris Christie, John Kasich and Rand Paul -- will appear on the main stage in Boulder, Colorado, at 8 p.m. ET on October 28.

That lineup will place Rubio near center stage alongside GOP frontrunners Trump and Carson for the first time. The junior senator from Florida has surged from fifth place to third place in the wake of strong debate performances and amid declining support for fellow Floridian Jeb Bush.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As I said in another thread I fully expect Rubio to take the nomination and I fully expect the fukkery level on this to be insane. The pubs are fukking up right now. There's no way Trump or Carson can win a national election and someone is going to have to step up and explain that to all the rednecks who don't know shyt about how politics works.

It's down to Bush or Rubio. The other establishment candidates are doing their party a huge disservice by staying in this race. Christie especially should smarten up. His wave died out more than a year ago. It's time for him to realize it.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
As I said in another thread I fully expect Rubio to take the nomination and I fully expect the fukkery level on this to be insane. The pubs are fukking up right now. There's no way Trump or Carson can win a national election and someone is going to have to step up and explain that to all the rednecks who don't know shyt about how politics works.

It's down to Bush or Rubio. The other establishment candidates are doing their party a huge disservice by staying in this race. Christie especially should smarten up. His wave died out more than a year ago. It's time for him to realize it.
If it comes down to Bush n Rubio, Rubio will win that all day. Bush is done, he has ran a very shytty campaign.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
So much they can touch on this debate, Of course Hiliary and her testimony in front of the Benghazi committee. This new budget deal that Boehner did before he stepping down :mjlol:. The house trying to impeach the head if the IRS. China n the U S island dispute. President Obama ramping up in Iraq. Should be good

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So much they can touch on this debate, Of course Hiliary and her testimony in front of the Benghazi committee. This new budget deal that Boehner did before he stepping down :mjlol:. The house trying to impeach the head if the IRS. China n the U S island dispute. President Obama ramping up in Iraq. Should be good

they'll touch on maybe half of that :mjlol:

Remember the last one? They were asking questions on which woman should be placed on currency. :russ:

But it is CNBC.. so it could be a bit more in-depth and informative. :ehh:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
trump is going to drop some tremendous ether on carson, believe me... everybody is going to be really happy with trump's performance... it's going to be HUUUUUUGE!!!

let the games begin!