GOP - CNBC Debate Wednesday the 28TH 8:00PM EST.... "The Fukkery continues"

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I fully expect Carson to get exposed by the CNBC crew. His marketplace interview with Kai Ryssdal was horrible so expect him to be called out on it. Look for softball questions to Jeb and Rubio. Carly will get reamed by the squawk box crew too since they throughly cover the market the HP retcon isn't going to work. Cruz, Rand,Huckabee, will be ignored. Kasich and Christie will be given a few minutes to shine. Trump is going to play the just elect me I'll do great card. Look for the media to declare Bush the winner since he is the most wonkish and this is an economic debate.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i think if trump does bad in this his fall for president will fall soon after.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Expecting Jeb to have another weak performance marking the beginning of the end of his campaign. :obama:

The less speaking time for Ted Cruz the better :beli: :snoop:

Since the economy is the main focus, Trump should be in his element for once and might not sink into the background once they start getting into specifics on the issues. Regardless, his performance probably won't have much effect on his poll numbers since it's already been established that the base of his supporters don't factor in things like policy or substance.

Ready for the fukkery :win:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
I purposely avoid watching the debates (or mainstream news in general), but the exchanges between Trump and Carson tonight will be so epic and fukkery-filled that I might just have to tune in.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Bush has to make some kind of tangible impression or else Rubio is going to start absorbing whatever is left of his support. I expect the moderators/other candidates to try and press Trump and Carson to make some definitive policy statements which should lead to some A-1 fukkery. Also, Rand and possibly Christie should be calling it quits after this.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Lindsey Graham just threaten to fist China?