Got my 90 year old Grandpa to watch Black Panther for the first time

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Had him over the other day, he's still going strong not completely senile but all he does is read newspapers, watch sports or listen to his old music. He was bored so I asked him if he wants me to put on a movie and he said ok. I'm looking at netflix and I saw Black Panther and wanted to see if he'd like it

He literally had the :mjgrin: face the entire movie, and let out that old man laugh everytime BP would hit someone

It was so dope to me someone who lived through the whole civil rights movement probably never thought he would see a black superhero movie like this

:to:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Had him over the other day, he's still going strong not completely senile but all he does is read newspapers, watch sports or listen to his old music. He was bored so I asked him if he wants me to put on a movie and he said ok. I'm looking at netflix and I saw Black Panther and wanted to see if he'd like it

He literally had the :mjgrin: face the entire movie, and let out that old man laugh everytime BP would hit someone

It was so dope to me someone who lived through the whole civil rights movement probably never thought he would see a black superhero movie like this

:to:

God bless u and ya grandpops. I hope y’all enjoy MANY more years together.