Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
"Thou shall not wife a thot"

Dow4hD2X4AA9Zfe.jpg

:mjlol:

She_Belongs_To_The_Streets_Banner.jpg

Daps
Na breh….. she coming down to the A….. she just ain’t seeing you.

My bad blowing a coli brehs spot but alls I’ms gonna say is you better ask @Rekkapryde :mjgrin: :hubie:

Now continue your story but @Rekkapryde be dirty macking and slaying these ho’s :mjlol:

Treating them like Marilyn Monroe in that movie Blonde :pachaha:

@Rekkapryde imma need you to chime in, breh :whoo:

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Chapter 2:

Aight so shawty hits me up stressing, she's giving me a rundown of all this negative stuff that happened to her and she lost her job and they were holding her paycheck etc etc. 😥

so I'm already peeping what's coming but I'm trying to play cool and offer thoughts and prayers. Throwing advice and saying, "they can't do that - they owe you those hours"😠😠 I try to tell her a story about someone else who went through something similar but she cuts me off 🛑and basically just hits me with , I have this rent bill due soon - and I'm short $80. (basicallly on some they are going to evict me type steez)

I'm still trying to play it off, so I'm like "what are you going to do"?:patrice:

she then whimpers out, do you think you can spare the $80 :feedme:- i promise , promise, promise I'll pay it back at the end of the week. My new job will pay me by Friday.

I'm trying to think a way out of it - like should i say i have bills too or something came up that I need to pay. The issue is I kept talking about taking her out on the town when she came down from the A to visit. So I was stuck. I took a look at some pics she had sent me :whew:and I took a deep breath and said, "I don't have a cash app":lolbron:

she then begged more and swore she would pay me back. Eventually I relented. I sent her the $80. She kept saying she would pay me back blah blah blah.

Things kept on over the next few days, we would text and video. The Friday actually came and went but then the texts and calls slowed down. One day, I hit her and was like "oh you forgot about me":mjcry:

she responded, "Never - i'm just really busy with my new job and working late. My body is getting use to these hours".

so, I was like oh yeah, did you ever hit me back for the cashapp? :troll:

she says , "I haven't , waiting on my check this Friday". :ufdup:

at that point, I felt a pit in my stomach - I realized I wasn't going to see that money back and she was basically giving me the run around:camby:

I didn't hear from her again for about 2 weeks (she use to initiate conversations but she also stopped responding when I hit her up).

I decided to try again to address the money and asked "hey do you think you will have the funds this week to pay me back or do you need more time"

her response set in motion, something I never knew I had ,a pettiness from the deepest bowels of my heart

stomachache-monster.gif

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
She was 100% a sweetheart , in my head I know how shorties play game but I was like maybe I actually found a good girl - I'm thinking marriage, kids, and white picket fence. I've seen guys on here talk about "raw no regret" and I could almost see this being the future for me:banderas:.

So when she hit me up one day, all frantic and distressed , I took notice.

:pachaha: