Got scammed by an Ethiopian thot and went the petty route

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Chapter 3: Thot Cucks Simp

so at this juncture it's clear, the money is gone, right? Like she isn't going to pay it back. But it's $80 - no biggie for me. I'll keep it moving.

So I'm prepared to just call it a day, despite the balled up feeling my stomach.
giphy.gif

so I think I hit her the next day trying to make light convo and she ignored me. Basically for two weeks, I didn't hear back from her. So I tried to just be direct again and ask for the $80. I needed that closure. So I ask "hey, are you going to pay me back this week or do you need more time?".

Now I fully expected her to ignore the text since she hadn't spoken in two weeks. But she responds almost immediately. "BC you being a dikk about it I honestly gunna take my sweet ass time and I forgot. You acting like it's fukking thousands of dollars". To add insult to injury she "LMAO emoji'd "🤣at my initial question

so I'm sitting there in shock:picard:

how dare she!!! The angel on my shoulder still was in control though. So I text her back, "I'm confused, I just asked if you needed more time. You told me it would be 2 days and its been more than a month - i thought i was being cool about it":hubie:

then she writes back "wow fukk you a$$hole, thank goodness i didn't "meat". You're an ass, you know my situation"

all 3 of us were in shock to say the least
giphy.gif

our kids were aborted, the white picket fence torn down, and the ring was cubic zirconium

I asked "are you serious - it's not that big of a deal"

she says "fukk you is the big deal - i have money and you're an ass for even asking about it...you a broke ninja and don't text me anymore"

I had been duped - simped - cucked!

anyway - that's the story. I basically decided to chalk it up to the game and never speak about it to anyone

until one morning weeks later, I woke up with a strong appetite for VENGEANCE

KRayner

All Star
Daps
lmao at this story being extended like a miniseries , i fukk with it tho

one time a girl i smashed messaged me out of the blue asking for $20

all i said was “i don’t have money to give to you”

she seemed like she was in a bad place based on how she was asking . didn’t budge tho , i probably would’ve gave her the money now. i was an HOH all star in college

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Broke pretty chicks are the worst because they feel entitled to your money. No appreciation. Get around a group of broke ass pretty women and fukkery will always ensue.
Broke pretty chicks can be easy to smash if you don’t have trick energy. I’m not saying you gonna smash every one you meet but you can do well if you stick to your guns and they know you not a trick like most of these dudes who see them and start thinking about building a family smh.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:russ:

@General Mills ...you may have competition breh....
I can’t even lie. His cliffhanger game has me :ohhh:

First I was I was very eager. Then I was ready to write this off as some bullshyt :camby:

Then I found myself creeping back in this thread looking for a update :lupe:

Perfect gif usage. Perfect pacing to keep the Coli intrigued and impatient …

I’m over here smiling like a proud dad watching his only son that made it :myman:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So this nikka left his post on some “to be continued” shyt and dipped

Might have to call in a Neg Train :patrice:
I was about to say the same thing, this situation or story isn't good enough for all this manufactured suspense. If there isn't a conclusion by the time I get to the end of the page, 1 stars and negs on deck :stopitslime:

Last edited: