Got scammed by an Ethiopian thot and went the petty route

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
22‘ posters walking into the Hall of Fame as the most iconic Coli class of all time

the-warriors-walking-up.gif

These nikkas ain’t even worthy OP, they dont deserve us :banderas:
also u a sucka

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Chapter 4: The Simp Strikes Back

I am a man of particular talents
giphy.gif

I decide to call up some resources and I find out various details about the Thots life. Now to be clear, this was a few years ago, she had less followers and she had just started to engage into the night life. Her background is actually quite sad and so I won't divulge all the details.😥

However, I had enough:demonic:

I decided to take these details and write up a small claims court document with the various text messages as proof that the $80 was a loan to be paid back.
giphy.gif
I stopped short of filing the documents but I did email them to her. And let he know what I had intended to.

Additionally, I had her address which to send the paper work to and a phone number that was different than the one I had called. After emailing her, I called the number. A lady answered the phone. I asked for the Thot - but she wasn't home. But the lady said, if she could take a message.

giphy.gif

so I ended up telling her the brief story and that I needed to be paid back on my loan. I said I will have a processor at the address to serve whomever with the paper work shortly.

The lady was silent for a few moments and then said "umm okay":huh:

A few hours later - Thot calls me and is going crazy. SO I hang up. She calls back and I don't answer. So she's frantically texting me how that was messed up that I called her "MOM!"
she says "you really wack, you’re going to waste your money and get a lawyer – you week Ninja – youre doing the most blah blah blah”

I say, I don't care I just want my $80
giphy.gif

She then reverts back to player mode and hits me with this (after cussing me out):

"I'm gonna send it Friday but I considered you a friend and why would you do this to her "
giphy.gif

I said, why wait, settle your debt now. If not, the processor fee is $140 and once I send him to your house, you will owe me $220 in court.:ufdup:

She then says "you're pissing off the wrong people..."
giphy.gif

I said, "see you in court" :sitdown:

she then says, "you're harassing me and my family. I'm going to call the police and sue you for harassment. You threatened my mom and scared kids in the house you called":to:

I respond with "Bye":comeon:

Few hours later, I got a call randomly from some girl, who also tried to play tough and threaten indirectly, she mentioned she was part of some set.
giphy.gif

and what my issue was with her sis

I told her , let me call her back.
giphy.gif

I took her phone number called a few folks and got all her information. Once I realized who it was, I got my game face on:
giphy.gif

I called her back and basically the convo went down like this:
giphy.gif

I told her who she was, who her peoples were, and where she worked (she owned a recording studio in the hood).
giphy.gif

I then asked politely, how many I help you?
giphy.gif

Once she saw that I had all this information she fell back :whoa:and asked why I was messing with her “sister”.

So I told her what happened and that I just want my money.
giphy.gif

Within 10 minutes she cashedapp me my $80

giphy.gif

and gave some loose threat not to bother her or her mom anymore.
giphy.gif

Not one of my finer moments but I can hold my head high....

giphy.gif

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The thing with this type of thot is she ain’t looking to have convos and get to know you. She’s chasing lit nikkas who hit badder chicks than her while she uses simps for money and attention. If you’re not up and doing better than her (more followers, more options) you’re wasting your time getting at her

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

giphy.gif

I decide to call up some resources and I find out various details about the Thots life. Now to be clear, this was a few years ago, she had less followers and she had just started to engage into the night life. Her background is actually quite sad and so I won't divulge all the details.😥

I decided to take these details and write up a small claims court document with the various text messages as proof that the $80 was a loan to be paid back. I stopped short of filing the documents but I did email them to her. And let he know what I had intended to.

Additionally, I had her address which to send the paper work to and a phone number that was different than the one I had called. After emailing her, I called the number. A lady answered the phone. I asked for the Thot - but she wasn't home. But the lady said, if she could take a message.

giphy.gif

so I ended up telling her the brief story and that I needed to be paid back on my loan. I said I will have a processor at the address to serve whomever with the paper work shortly.

A few hours later - Thot calls me and is going crazy. SO I hang up. She calls back and I don't answer. So she's frantically texting me how that was messed up that I called her "MOM!"
she says "you really wack, you’re going to waste your money and get a lawyer – you week Ninja – youre doing the most blah blah blah”

giphy.gif

She then reverts back to player mode and hits me with this (after cussing me out):

"I'm gonna send it Friday but I considered you a friend and why would you do this to her "
giphy.gif

I said, why wait, settle your debt now. If not, the processor fee is $140 and once I send him to your house, you will owe me $220 in court.:ufdup:

giphy.gif

she then says, "you're harassing me and my family. I'm going to call the police and sue you for harassment. You threatened my mom and scared kids in the house you called":to:

Few hours later, I got a call randomly from some girl, who also tried to play tough and threaten indirectly, she mentioned she was part of some set.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I took her phone number called a few folks and got all her information. Once I realized who it was, I got my game face on:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I told her who she was, who her peoples were, and where she worked (she owned a recording studio in the hood).
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Once she saw that I had all this information she fell back :whoa:and asked why I was messing with her “sister”.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
fukking Neg with this weak ass shyt :dead:

*mods put "NEG TRAIN" in the title

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

giphy.gif

I decided to take these details and write up a small claims court document with the various text messages as proof that the $80 was a loan to be paid back.
giphy.gif
I stopped short of filing the documents but I did email them to her. And let he know what I had intended to.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
This is the kind of hysterical horseshyt I condone :russ: