'Gotham' Season 2 Thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Detective Jim Gordon just might find himself melancholy, longing for the merely troublesome Gotham of old.

During the Fox drama’s panel at the San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday night, showrunner Bruno Heller said that Season 1 “was very much about old-school Gotham,” under the thumb of garden-variety thugs. “This season, it’s the rise of the villains,” he previewed, as the titular city “starts to decline into chaos.”

And where are these new bads emerging from? As EP Danny Cannon explained, Season 2 explores “what Gotham can give birth to when people” — mild-mannered Edward Nygma included? –” start to feel power within themselves and don’t feel the urge to answer to morality.”

Of course, ruling the roost right now is Penguin fka Oswald Cobblepot, the last boss standing after Falcone retired, Maroni got offed and Fish took a dive. “He’s prepared to fight to stay up there,” said portrayer Robin Lord Taylor. “But it’s never a smooth ride with Oswald!”

Whatever the case, it sounds like do-right Jim Gordon could use some reinforcements — and maybe will get some. “As the villains rise, there’s an arms race, and the good guys have to increase their force as well,” noted Ben McKenzie. “There’ll be new heroes introduced.”
:ohhh: who else can they bring in tho really for villains?
lso revealed during Gotham’s SDCC panel discussion:

* Camren Bicondova said that Cat, after a crash course from Fish on being her baddest self, is “trying to figure out where she stands, whether she’s a bad guy or good guy.” As she explores that dichotomy, viewers will be made privy to “a big part of her background.”

* “More of a contract is being drawn” between Alfred and young Bruce, Sean Pertwee shared, now that the lad has unearthed his father’s deep, dark secret. As Alfred further trains his ward, they build a
“more adult relationship out of mutual respect and understanding.”

* Jim’s ex-fiancee Barbara is alive, but still a bit addled. “She’s the crazy ex-girlfriend from hell. But she also becomes a woman in full in her own right,” said Cannon. “It’s a story of insanity, but also fulfilling your potential.”
cat gonna be how old by the time season 2 starts?:scheme::unsure:

that sh-t with bruce finding what he's father had hidden in wayne manor

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
really should just change this to the official thread before @satam55 steals another one from me cause I go on a hiatus:dry:
:yeshrug: I didn't even bother watching the last 1/3 of the season, so I didn't bother creating a thread. You should definitely change the thread title.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Gotham.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Homie if you don't like the show why waste your time? Get off that DMX shyt. Let nikkas live
Nah can't fathom how people like this show. Let it be cancelled nd give us a proper show nightwing, robin, hell even bat girl but get this cookie cutter atrocious crap out of here

Last edited by a moderator:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah can't fathom how people like this show. Let it be cancelled nd give us a proper show nightwing, robin, hell even bat girl but get this cookie cutter atrocious crap out of here

And I still can't fathom how you didn't like jaws or didn't watch batman the animated series until a few weeks ago lol but I'm letting you live. There are shows on here and women on here that cats love and I can't fathom it at all but I'm also not going to ruin their good time. If you don't like the show good for you breh, but last I checked, no one is going to like or dislike the show based on what one person thinks. That's just as bad as the cats who go into TSC and ask "how can you all like wrestling" :camby: with that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:prince:

And I still can't fathom how you didn't like jaws or didn't watch batman the animated series until a few weeks ago lol but I'm letting you live. There are shows on here and women on here that cats love and I can't fathom it at all but I'm also not going to ruin their good time. If you don't like the show good for you breh, but last I checked, no one is going to like or dislike the show based on what one person thinks. That's just as bad as the cats who go into TSC and ask "how can you all like wrestling" :camby: with that.