GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN: Senate agrees to 3wk CR; CHIP funded for 6yrs; Feb8 showdown over DACA

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
McConnell just rejected military pay :dead:

They're gonna get crucified for this shyt :laff:

After this shutdown shyt blows over I don’t want to ever hear one more word from any hypocrite republican cac about NFL players kneeling disrespecting our military, or really anything that concerns patriotism :ufdup:

The dems just tried to have a vote to keep paying military during shutdown & got “shutdown” by GOP. Them nikkas Didn’t even want to vote on it :mjlol:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
-looks at avi- you ain’t fooling me Alt right troll:mjpls:

:stopitslime:nikka what the fukk are you taking about? I barely post in HL b/c of so many clowns in here. Democrats want to shut the gov down over some Mexicans... nikkas been getting shot in the streets and probably still got shyt water in Flint Michigan but it's all good to them.:pacspit:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime:nikka what the fukk are you taking about? I barely post in HL b/c of so many clowns in here. Democrats want to shut the gov down over some Mexicans... nikkas been getting shot in the streets and probably still got shyt water in Flint Michigan but it's all good to them.:pacspit:
You right :manny: everything you pointed out are problems our government should be fixing but that doesn’t mean DACA should be thrown in the bushes.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:nikka what the fukk are you taking about? I barely post in HL b/c of so many clowns in here. Democrats want to shut the gov down over some Mexicans... nikkas been getting shot in the streets and probably still got shyt water on Doing Michigan but it's all good to them.:pacspit:

This

Why doesn't Chuck Schumer put the Michigan water crisis back on the table and threaten to shutdown the government.

I guess illegals being deported is more important than nikkas(American citizens) being poisoned everyday b. :mjpls:

And they wonder why Michigan flipped on their ass. :stopitslime:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
You right :manny: everything you pointed out are problems our government should be fixing but that doesn’t mean DACA should be thrown in the bushes.

Like I said fukk DACA... You have 90% of your community come support you and you shun them. The Spics had 1/3 vote red yet the Dems on the bullshyt... nikkas stay being too loyal.:gucci:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This

Why doesn't Chuck Schumer put the Michigan water crisis back on the table and threaten to shutdown the government.

I guess illegals being deported is more important than nikkas(American citizens) being poisoned everyday b. :mjpls:

And they wonder why Michigan flipped on their ass. :stopitslime:
michigan flipped long before hillary lost. check out who makes up their state govt. michigan flipping is what led to the citizens of flint being poisoned everyday b. so that's not working out for them and the white people in michigan seem to be satisfied with the direction their state govt is taking them.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
michigan flipped long before hillary lost. check out who makes up their state govt. michigan flipping is what led to the citizens of flint being poisoned everyday b. so that's not working out for them and the white people in michigan seem to be satisfied with the direction their state govt is taking them.

What are the Dems doing to get nikkas in Michigan to come out and vote?
What, use their same talking points about how dangerous the Republicans. But don't do shyt themselves for AA. :beli:

Why wasn't the Michigan water crisis fixed when the Dems were running Michigan?

This crisis been known since the early 90's. :what:

Dems would've won if they could've got the Black vote to come out like they did in the past 3 elections before 2016.
Yes, even fukking John Kerry got a higher Black Michigan turnout rate in 2004. :camby:
Did the Dems even campaign in Michigan? :what:

Dems are losing Generation X and Millennials African-Americans and they are going to die a slow death if they don't try to get them back.

We see through their bullshyt unlike the 2 generations before us.

Dems and Republicans are both apart of the White Supremacist system.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
anyone who was ok with the budget but refused to vote for it because it didnt protect DACA is a fukking traitor :camby:
:beli:
So the Republicans who shut down the government because Obamacare was passed are not traitors and should be allowed to continue to govern as they have been?

DACA shouldn't even be an issue... Everyone agrees on it. The majority leadership is holding it hostage to make Americans pay for a wall they don't want to pay for.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:
So the Republicans who shut down the government because Obamacare was passed are not traitors and should be allowed to continue to govern as they have been?

where did i say that?

this is HL. dont we all know that republicans are all pieces of shyt? i dont feel the need to reiterate things that we all agree on

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
What are the Dems doing to get nikkas in Michigan to come out and vote?
What, use their same talking points about how dangerous the Republicans. But don't do shyt themselves for AA. :beli:

Why wasn't the Michigan water crisis fixed when the Dems were running Michigan?

This crisis been known since the early 90's. :what:

Dems would've won if they could've got the Black vote to come out like they did in the past 3 elections before 2016.
Yes, even fukking John Kerry got a higher Black Michigan turnout rate in 2004. :camby:
Did the Dems even campaign in Michigan? :what:

Dems are losing Generation X and Millennials African-Americans and they are going to die a slow death if they don't try to get them back.

We see through their bullshyt unlike the 2 generations before us.

Dems and Republicans are both apart of the White Supremacist system.
i don't know what water crisis from the 90's you're talking about, but the flint one that was in the news didn't begin until 2014 when they switched the source of the drinking water from detroit to the flint river. not everything is a big daddy federal issue. we have state and local govts and they also have power and we get to elect them as well. michigan voters wanted republican solutions in 2010 and beyond and overall michigan seems happy with the direction they're going so to now cry about the harmful results of this direction is a bit ironic. if gen x and millennial african americans in michigan are also seeing through the so called democrat "bullshyt" and are seeking refuge in the republican party then good for them. they also live in a democracy and get to choose the leaders and direction they want to go.

Last edited: