GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN: Senate agrees to 3wk CR; CHIP funded for 6yrs; Feb8 showdown over DACA

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
wanna address this? i know your other alias lives here

NY Gov. Cuomo wants Dreamers to attend college for free

crying about high state taxes but having the fukking nerve to propose this using guess what? tax dollars :laff:

They don't pay taxes?
Point 1.
pick a random citizen of new york who would be happy to take their place :what:

i understand shameless pandering to a voting bloc. you might have to educate me on why salt was a problem if ny can afford to give illegals free college :mjgrin:

Excelsior Scholarship program is already available to a random citizen of New York.
Point 2

Cuomo is just amending the already existing program to include undocumented students who are also citizens of New York.
Point 3...because they pay taxes

Lol, NY residents do get free college to state schools.

this is a blatant lie :what::russ:
Point 2 already established this fact but he still rambles on

interesting :ehh: whats this about 75000 people applying, but only 20000 get that scholarship? that doesnt sound lime everyone to me
Moving goalposts. The word "everyone" was never mentioned in this discussion until he used it.

first of all, this shyt isnt even a year old? ill claim ignorance :mjlol:

because it says that 22,000 kids got that scholarship out of 400,000 in state kids? yeah, i dont buy it :camby:

breh ive been reading up on this and by all accounts, "every new york citizen gets to go to college for free" is not the reality of the situation :dead:

if you have evidence of otherwise, a link or something, im all ears. otherwise let's agree to disagree :jawalrus:

Cuomo wants to let Dreamers go to college for free

@fact just in case you want to check all the racists on the site who dont agree with this :jaymelo:^^^start in that thread

Nobody ever said "every" New York citizen gets to go for free.
Point 4.
well until thats the case, why should ANY illegal go for free :what: that was all the fukk i said, and i dont walk that back AT ALL :camby:

acting like i was unaware that NY gives people scholarships? :what::russ: fukk outta here
Point 2 already established that they paid taxes

This is what we mean by stupid circular conversations.

Enjoy the bushes.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Breh I don’t even engage cac mamba anymore. Even before Trump, the way he was talking about Indians Arabs etc with racial slurs... you trying to tell me he draws the line with ******? A white guy who says wetbacks spics etc is really trying to have a nuanced discussion about the DREAM act that isn’t based on his racist views? It really is all about how much he cares about lost opportunity for other citizens?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You're supposed to adhering to a self imposed ban.....
Breh I don’t even engage cac mamba anymore. Even before Trump, the way he was talking about Indians Arabs etc with racial slurs... you trying to tell me he draws the line with ******? A white guy who says wetbacks spics etc is really trying to have a nuanced discussion about the DREAM act that isn’t based on his racist views? It really is all about how much he cares about lost opportunity for other citizens?
In other news, water is wet and 45 says he's the least racist person anyone is ever going met :skip:

@FAH1223 @88m3 @Call Me James unfukkingreal