GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN: Senate agrees to 3wk CR; CHIP funded for 6yrs; Feb8 showdown over DACA

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Cuomo tucked a provision in his $168 billion budget plan that would amend state education law to make the undocumented students eligible for the Excelsior Scholarship program, which covers tuition costs for students from families with incomes of up to $125,000.

Key word eligible.

Tu no hablo Ingles? Come on down! You're accepted! :russ:
Program eligibility is not RANDOM like you claimed in the post I quoted...

If it was random my son wouldn't be disqualified because of my income...

Let me phrase this another so hopefully it sinks in this time...

Cuomo tucked in a provision to make illegal Guadalupe ELIGIBLE to go to school off my tax dollars...

My New Yorker and US citizen son is NOT ELIGIBLE because I'm over that $125,000 income mark...

You have to be a special kind of stupid to not see the problem with this program...

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Cuomo tucked in a provision to make illegal Guadalupe ELIGIBLE to go to school off my tax dollars...

My New Yorker and US citizen son is NOT ELIGIBLE because I'm over that $125,000 income mark...

You have to be a special kind of stupid to not see the problem with this program...

would you like to trade with any of the new yorkers [legal or otherwise] who have an income under that limit?

i have a feeling you wouldnt.

and even illegal immigrants contribute to the tax base via sales and property taxes and fees
if theyre working under a fraudulent ss they are also paying income taxes etc.paying into soc sec [that they wont be able to collect]
as well as spending money in the communities in which they live or work which also contributes to the taxbase.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
would you like to trade with any of the new yorkers [legal or otherwise] who have an income under that limit?

i have a feeling you wouldnt.

and even illegal immigrants contribute to the tax base via sales and property taxes and fees
if theyre working under a fraudulent ss they are also paying income taxes etc.paying into soc sec [that they wont be able to collect]
as well as spending money in the communities in which they live or work which also contributes to the taxbase.
The taxes illegals pay (the majority don't) is their debt to the city that allows them to live and work there...

What they pay isn't enough to put one illegal through school let a lone fund an idiotic program like this...

If this program was funded by Cuomo and the liberal elite he panders to you would hear no complaints from me...I could give a fukk less if they want to pay to put illegals through school...but when you take my money to fund this shyt and tell me my son is ineligible because I make too much money that's when we have a problem...

Never mind the fact these programs don't ever hurt white kids, the number of white kids helped by this program won't go down with the inclusion of eligibility for illegals...Its ALWAYS the black community that gets the shaft...So spare me this would I trade with somebody less fortunate then me...I was that person, been there done that and rose up out of it the hard way...

How am I supposed to tell my kid he got to work his ass off and go to school like I did when the state is giving fukking illegals free rides off his tax dollars?

How is that fair to my son and other kids like him?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The taxes illegals pay (the majority don't) is their debt to the city that allows them to live and work there...

What they pay isn't enough to put one illegal through school let a lone fund an idiotic program like this...

If this program was funded by Cuomo and the liberal elite he panders to you would hear no complaints from me...I could give a fukk less if they want to pay to put illegals through school...but when you take my money to fund this shyt and tell me my son is ineligible because I make too much money that's when we have a problem...

Never mind the fact these programs don't ever hurt white kids, the number of white kids helped by this program won't go down with the inclusion of eligibility for illegals...Its ALWAYS the black community that gets the shaft...So spare me this would I trade with somebody less fortunate then me...I was that person, been there done that and rose up out of it the hard way...

How am I supposed to tell my kid he got to work his ass off and go to school like I did when the state is giving fukking illegals free rides off his tax dollars?

How is that fair to my son and other kids like him?

youre sounding dangerously close to white people and their ranting about affirmative action.

but any way
"but what about the children???!!!!!???!!!"
youre a parent, i would hope that you are able to explain to your child that such a program is for children that have parents that make less than you do, particularly if you say you yourself struggled and worked hard to make it through school to get to this point and income in your life.

do you feel such stress explaining to your kid why diddys son got a lambo or whatever for his sweet 16?

some kids will get things that you [your son] cant get because they are much less well off than your family

some kids will get things that you [your son] cant get because they are much much better off than your family.

disagree with it all you want but its not some unexplainable night mare that you are painting it to be and all of a sudden you cant look your kid in the eye.

:francis:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

You're retarded breh and are playing the same game as the @the cac mamba. I never said that every NY citizen is eligible like he claimed and I never said eligibility is random like you claimed. I replied to his comment asking "how come this is only available to ALL DREAMers and not a a random citizen of NY".

So lets recap:

1. You dummies got upset because you think Cuomo decided to give free college to all DREAMers but not include other NY citizens
2. Three posters in here read the article out-loud to you line by line to show you everyone (RANDOM NY people) is allowed to apply to the program if they qualify.
3. You came back in here crying that it's not actually free college but a scholarship (you're the one that claimed it was free college in the first place :heh: and were in your feelings about it)
4. Now you're distorting my posts just like the initial article and are upset that DREAMers are eligible for a scholarship and your son is not

Brehs came in here with pitchforks trying to burn the place down because of free college to illegals and now want to discuss the problems with the Excelsior program :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're retarded breh and are playing the same game as the @the cac mamba. I never said that every NY citizen is eligible like he claimed and I never said eligibility is random like you claimed. I replied to his comment asking "how come this is only available to ALL DREAMers and not a a random citizen of NY".

So lets recap:

1. You dummies got upset because you think Cuomo decided to give free college to all DREAMers but not include other NY citizens
2. Three posters in here read the article out-loud to you line by line to show you everyone (RANDOM NY people) is allowed to apply to the program if they qualify.
3. You came back in here crying that it's not actually free college but a scholarship (you're the one that claimed it was free college in the first place :heh: and were in your feelings about it)
4. Now you're distorting my posts just like the initial article and are upset that DREAMers are eligible for a scholarship and your son is not

Brehs came in here with pitchforks trying to burn the place down because of free college to illegals and now want to discuss the problems with the Excelsior program :mjlol:
and again, NY state turns down thousands of its kids from college, and thousands of kids from this scholarship. putting a dreamer before a single one of those citizens is trash :camby: you take no victory in this thread. at all

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
youre sounding dangerously close to white people and their ranting about affirmative action.

but any way
"but what about the children???!!!!!???!!!"
youre a parent, i would hope that you are able to explain to your child that such a program is for children that have parents that make less than you do, particularly if you say you yourself struggled and worked hard to make it through school to get to this point and income in your life.

do you feel such stress explaining to your kid why diddys son got a lambo or whatever for his sweet 16?

some kids will get things that you [your son] cant get because they are much less well off than your family

some kids will get things that you [your son] cant get because they are much much better off than your family.

disagree with it all you want but its not some unexplainable night mare that you are painting it to be and all of a sudden you cant look your kid in the eye.

You're sounding dangerously close to the lower learning clowns that run around labeling every poster on here that doesn't approve of the left agenda a CAC...

What does being against a program that uses US tax payer dollars to put ILLEGALS through school and dismisses American citizens because of their parents income have in common with affirmative action? :what:

Affirmative action was put in place to end and correct the effects of racial discrimination against AMERICAN CITIZENS...Anyone against AA is clearly somebody whose family had benefited off those centuries of discrimination...These CACs are OBLIGATED to fund AA because of the evil their ancestors inflicted upon minorities like my ancestors who were dragged to this country in shackles and lashed with the whips of slavery...

Illegals are a completely different story, folk fleeing their countries for economic reasons aren't the American tax payers obligation...Their hardship isn't my problem nor am I obligated to help them...Nor should I have to explain to my son why his state expects him work to pay his full tuition and contribute to Guadalupes because I make too much money...

If the state wants to be a charity for illegals and distribute my tax dollars like this then I should be able to write off my state taxes as a charitable contribution for a tax credit...

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
You're sounding dangerously close to the lower learning clowns that run around labeling every poster on here that doesn't approve of the left agenda a CAC...

What does being against a program that uses US tax payer dollars to put ILLEGALS through school and dismisses American citizens because of their parents income have in common with affirmative action? :what:

Affirmative action was put in place to end and correct the effects of racial discrimination against AMERICAN CITIZENS...Anyone against AA is clearly somebody whose family had benefited off those centuries of discrimination...These CACs are OBLIGATED to fund AA because of the evil their ancestors inflicted upon minorities like my ancestors who were dragged to this country in shackles and lashed with the whips of slavery...

Illegals are a completely different story, folk fleeing their countries for economic reasons aren't the American tax payers obligation...Their hardship isn't my problem nor am I obligated to help them...Nor should I have to explain to my son why his state expects him work to pay his full tuition and contribute to Guadalupes because I make too much money...

If the state wants to be a charity for illegals and distribute my tax dollars like this then I should be able to write off my state taxes as a charitable contribution for a tax credit...

You feel how you feel, I don't know you and it doesn't ruin my day how you feel about anything. There's a shytload of things I wish MY tax dollars didn't have to go towards
And I assume that there are other issues that you have with what your tax dollars go to also, I could be wrong maybe your stand alone issue is "gudalupe" getting college funds that your kid wasn't gonna get anyway

In any event we don't get to determine how our tax dollars are allocated down to the penny to only items we personally agree with.

:yeshrug:

Vote. Vote for people who won't "squander" your tax dollars on dreamers, that's more money for them to spend on voter suppression the prison to school pipeline and the military industrial complex and of course pay raises for themselves.