GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN: Senate agrees to 3wk CR; CHIP funded for 6yrs; Feb8 showdown over DACA

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Until he gets banned, people should remind him how big of a piece of shyt he is:manny:
He only has pos rep because of other sections of the board not knowing what he's really about

Nap getting WOAT is HL not having its priorities in order...that man should not have a Hall of Fame banner. Period.

He is the Donald Trump of Mods

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Derailment
Trump supports path to citizenship for up to 1.8 million ‘dreamers’ in new White House proposal - The Washington Post Trump supports path to citizenship for up to 1.8 million ‘dreamers’ in new White House proposal — The Washington Post
wanna address this? i know your other alias lives here

NY Gov. Cuomo wants Dreamers to attend college for free

crying about high state taxes but having the fukking nerve to propose this using guess what? tax dollars :laff:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There are really no easy answers here...Move forward on that deal, and millions will suffer, but DACA will hopefully be safe. Don't sign and DACA is done, and the left cannibalizes itself further. I say don't agree, Miller has it wide open right now, he wants to make it like Gestapo out here for anyone who isn't white.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
There are really no easy answers here...Move forward on that deal, and millions will suffer, but DACA will hopefully be safe. Don't sign and DACA is done, and the left cannibalizes itself further. I say don't agree, Miller has it wide open right now, he wants to make it like Gestapo out here for anyone who isn't white.

i am leaning towards do it
the wall is gonna be tied up in courts for years
nobody needs to be immigrating to this unsafe shythole right now any way and that can be changed as soon as we pick up some seats and the presidency.
dont address DACA and i am positive that the ICE gestapo will be out rounding up dreamers every single day
because they trusted the government and gave them all their info.

use this campaigning in the fall, that you saved dreamers and want to get back to work on real immigration reform thats reflective of what america is supposed to be

also this just could depress the rw loon/ ws voters some since their God Emporer will have "sold them out for illegals"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Derailment
They don't pay taxes?
pick a random citizen of new york who would be happy to take their place :what:
Not my fault you don’t understand macroeconomics or have any common sense
i understand shameless pandering to a voting bloc. you might have to educate me on why salt was a problem if ny can afford to give illegals free college :mjgrin:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
pick a random citizen of new york who would be happy to take their place :what:

i understand shameless pandering to a voting bloc. you might have to educate me on why salt was a problem if ny can afford to give illegals free college :mjgrin:
Excelsior Scholarship program is already available to a random citizen of New York. Cuomo is just amending the already existing program to include undocumented students who are also citizens of New York.

If you didn't throw a hissy fit and read the article you would understand that.