GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN: Senate agrees to 3wk CR; CHIP funded for 6yrs; Feb8 showdown over DACA

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
pick a random citizen of new york who would be happy to take their place :what:

i understand shameless pandering to a voting bloc. you might have to educate me on why salt was a problem if ny can afford to give illegals free college :mjgrin:
Lol, NY residents do get free college to state schools.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
this is a blatant lie :what::russ:
My mother in law works for the state, and she actually heads the department for college aid and and grants out of Albany. Free college is available at any state school for residents of New York through the excelsior scholarship, just like Coumo is offering/proposing for the Dreamers. Matter fact my kid is going to college next year, and she wont pick a state school, so we gonna be paying out the ass. Are you a New York resident? How the fukk you gonna tell me about me? GTFO here. You wanna bytch about something that doesn’t affect you at all just because you see someone getting something that doesn’t apply to you, that is the definition of trolling and bordering on racism/xenophobia, good job, mamba

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mother in law works for the state, and she actually heads the department for college aid and and grants out of Albany. Free college is available at any state school for residents of New York through the excelsior scholarship, just like Coumo is offering/proposing for the Dreamers. Matter fact my kid is going to college next year, and she wont pick a state school, so we gonna be paying out the ass. Are you a New York resident? How the fukk you gonna tell me about me? GTFO here. You wanna bytch about something that doesn’t affect you at all just because you see someone getting something that doesn’t apply to you, that is the definition of trolling and bordering on racism/xenophobia, good job, mamba
there actually a thread in TLR about this, you should go call out all the 'racists' in there :ehh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
first of all, this shyt isnt even a year old? ill claim ignorance :mjlol:

because it says that 22,000 kids got that scholarship out of 400,000 in state kids? yeah, i dont buy it :camby:
So what's your argument now? You're trying to come at it from all type of different angles just to attempt to hide the fact that you're on Trump's dikk but it's painfully obvious.

Should we go point by point through the eligibility requirements of Excelsior Scholarship Program? :mjlol: You're reaching Nap throwing fits at Bernie levels, take your loss and move on, it's embarrassing :camby:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Excelsior Scholarship program is already available to a random citizen of New York. Cuomo is just amending the already existing program to include undocumented students who are also citizens of New York.

If you didn't throw a hissy fit and read the article you would understand that.
FALSE

Students who attend a State University of New York or City University of New York school will be eligible for the Excelsior Scholarship if their families earn no more than $125,000 a year...

So not only am I forced to fund some yuppies worthless liberal arts degree, now Cuomo also wants me to also pay to put Guadalupe's illegal ass through school...And here's the best part about it, my son a legal citizen isn't eligible for the program, he's got to pay his full tuition because his father makes too much money according to the wealth distributing communists that run my state...:martin:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's your argument now? You're trying to come at it from all type of different angles just to attempt to hide the fact that you're on Trump's dikk but it's painfully obvious.

Should we go point by point through the eligibility requirements of Excelsior Scholarship Program? :mjlol: You're reaching Nap throwing fits at Bernie levels, take your loss and move on, it's embarrassing :camby:
breh ive been reading up on this and by all accounts, "every new york citizen gets to go to college for free" is not the reality of the situation :dead:

if you have evidence of otherwise, a link or something, im all ears. otherwise let's agree to disagree :jawalrus:

Cuomo wants to let Dreamers go to college for free

@fact just in case you want to check all the racists on the site who dont agree with this :jaymelo:^^^start in that thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
FALSE

Students who attend a State University of New York or City University of New York school will be eligible for the Excelsior Scholarship if their families earn no more than $125,000 a year...

So not only am I forced to fund some yuppies worthless liberal arts degree, now Cuomo also wants me to also pay to put Guadalupe's illegal ass through school...And here's the best part about it, my son a legal citizen isn't eligible for the program, he's got to pay his full tuition because his father makes too much money...:martin:
Cuomo tucked a provision in his $168 billion budget plan that would amend state education law to make the undocumented students eligible for the Excelsior Scholarship program, which covers tuition costs for students from families with incomes of up to $125,000.

Key word eligible.

Tu no hablo Ingles? Come on down! You're accepted! :russ:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
breh ive been reading up on this and by all accounts, "every new york citizen gets to go to college for free" is not the reality of the situation :dead:

if you have evidence of otherwise, a link or something, im all ears. otherwise let's agree to disagree :jawalrus:
Nobody ever said "every" New York citizen gets to go for free.

See my post below where I mention eligibility requirements and the asked you what's your argument now. Because I knew you were now going to swing the argument to the fact that even though it's available to non-DREAMers (which you initially thought wasn't the case and was your gripe with Cuomos move) it's still not available to everyone.

I'm not surprised you didn't read my post since you didn't even read the article you posted.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody ever said "every" New York citizen gets to go for free.
well until thats the case, why should ANY illegal go for free :what: that was all the fukk i said, and i dont walk that back AT ALL :camby:

acting like i was unaware that NY gives people scholarships? :what::russ: fukk outta here