Grave robbers discover the remains of an Egyptian God and and over 300 coffins buried next to him

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Weren't most if not all pharaohs considered gods?
I mean that was a common scam in the old world no matter where you went. Everyone in leadership claiming to be a god or god anointed. A country like North Korea still doing it. If we didn't live thru The Jong eras and civilizations collapsed today to be rediscovered hundreds of years after humans might see their great statues and think they were willingly honored as opposed to holding the country hostage

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
just leave these nikkas alone, gah damn
tumblr_m2lfw2hOvq1rtqvcoo1_400.gif

You know they won't.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
We need more black archeologists digging up ancient west African and central African history. There's probably dozens of civilizations and empires that we don't know about hiding underneath the dirt.
They'll all be funded by European/American interests so the archaeologists' ethnicity doesn't matter. Hoteps won't accept any data that doesn't confirm their bias.​

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes in here are funny. On the one hand, they constantly complain about the establishment hiding history. Then, when science actually presents them with the history they complain is being hidden, they cry 'Leave it alone!!!!'

Fukk Egypt.​
Are the same people saying the same things? Name names

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
This is a legit question, but I know it’s probably silly.

If we study Egyptian paintings as historical evidence of how they lived and what they did. When they draw those giant people sitting on thrones getting pulled and shyt. What is that supposed to depict? Also what was in these
48ea5675f2e63ccb7786f356b143a712--the-bull-black-box.jpg

I’m not claiming giants but… :jbhmm:

**Hits blunt**

Did giants build the pyramids?

:ohhh: