Grave robbers discover the remains of an Egyptian God and and over 300 coffins buried next to him

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
This is a legit question, but I know it’s probably silly.

If we study Egyptian paintings as historical evidence of how they lived and what they did. When they draw those giant people sitting on thrones getting pulled and shyt. What is that supposed to depict? Also what was in these
48ea5675f2e63ccb7786f356b143a712--the-bull-black-box.jpg

I’m not claiming giants but… :jbhmm:

**Hits blunt**

Did giants build the pyramids?

:ohhh:
They buried bulls in those sarcophagi.....

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
on & on & on..........*
inun2.jpg

Its native name was I͗wnw ("The Pillars"), whose exact pronunciation is uncertain because ancient Egyptian recorded only consonantal values. Its traditional Egyptological transcription is Iunu but it appears in biblical Hebrew as ʾŌn (אֹ֖ן‎,[5] אֽוֹן‎[6]), and ʾĀwen (אָ֛וֶן‎[7]) leading some scholars to reconstruct its pronunciation in earlier Egyptian as *ʔa:wnu, perhaps from older /ja:wunaw/. Variant transcriptions include Awnu and Annu. The name survived as Coptic ⲱⲛ Ōn.[8]
In ancient Egypt, Heliopolis was a regional center from predynastic times.

It was principally notable as the cult center of the sun god Atum, who came to be identified with Ra[11] and then Horus. The primary temple of the city was known as the Great House (Ancient Egyptian: Pr Ꜥꜣt or Per Aat, *Par ʻĀʼat) or House of Atum (Pr I͗tmw or Per Atum, *Par-ʼAtāma; Hebrew: פתם, Pithom). Its priests maintained that Atum or Ra was the first being, rising self-created from the primeval waters. A decline in the importance of Ra's cult during Dynasty V led to the development of the Ennead, a grouping of nine major Egyptian deities that placed the others in subordinate status to Ra–Atum. The high priests of Ra are not as well documented as those of other deities, although the high priests of Dynasty VI (c. 2345 – c. 2181 BC) have been discovered and excavated.[12] During the Amarna Period of Dynasty XVIII, Pharaoh Akhenaten introduced a kind of henotheistic worship of Aten, the deified solar disc. As part of his construction projects, he built a Heliopolitan temple named "Elevating Aten" (Wṯs I͗tn or Wetjes Aten), whose stones can still be seen in some of the gates of Cairo's medieval city wall. The cult of the Mnevis bull, another embodiment of the Sun, had its altar here as well. The bulls' formal burial ground was situated north of the city.

The store-city Pithom is mentioned once in the Hebrew Bible (Exodus 1:11), and according to one theory, this was Heliopolis.[13]

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
We need more black archeologists digging up ancient west African and central African history. There's probably dozens of civilizations and empires that we don't know about hiding underneath the dirt.

I don’t think all the excavations they’re doing in Egypt has much to do with their curiosity about history since they’re not digging up other places aggressively the same way. Heck, Egyptian civilisation is a product of the Nile River which flows from South to North but despite their obsession with Egypt - they don’t really bother excavating anything south of the country to study the origin of the civilisation.

They’re just fascinated by those pyramids & are also looking for things to steal. If Egypt could be uprooted & taken to Europe - they would have done it time ago.

Anyway, West Africa is the most recent settlement in Africa & people didn’t start settling there until 12,000-13,000 years ago when the Sahara started drying up. And the bulk of the people there migrated there like 2,000-3,000 years ago.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I don’t think all the excavations they’re doing in Egypt has much to do with their curiosity about history since they’re not digging up other places aggressively the same way. Heck, Egyptian civilisation is a product of the Nile River which flows from South to North but despite their obsession with Egypt - they don’t really bother excavating anything south of the country to study the origin of the civilisation.
That isn't true.....

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
That isn't true.....

It’s not as extensive as anything done in Egypt. And the Nile River doesn’t flow through only Sudan.