Gravitational Waves Discovered!

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
didn't realize this is a "new" thing

Theoretically it's something we've known but no interest in the proof? I mean that's how science works. You develop a hypothesis and then try and prove it. This could lead to the dropping of theory in the "Theory of Gravity".

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, this helps prove the truth of the I ching, Ifa, and the bible codes, as well as Terrence Mckenna's "Timewave zero". The basic premise of these ancient systems is the universe works on a simple mathematical equation that can give you guidance based what you ask, and your intentions. You get answers that guide you to ultimately get what you want. Because this system is the base of everything that is in this universe, it will never give you a wrong answer! The ancients were very smart people!

With things such as meditation, you are using your body to help clear your mind, and allow you to understand this energy so that you can interpret what the energy is showing you.

What connects what I'm talking about, to the gravitational waves being found, is that if waves can be bent, then you can "jump" time to see the future. This new finding shows that time isn't just a linear thing, it can also be manipulated to allow you to go back in the past, and allow you to see the future, while still being in your fixed position. We call this being some who can foretell the future, but in reality its just someone being able to interpret the ripples in time, which allows them to see more then what's in their environment, and knowing how to read what they're seeing. For example, if they see war coming, but with technology they don't understand, they will explain what they saw based on what their brains understand. So, a bird would be an airplane, fire will be explosions,etc.

I was just reading about all of this last night:ohhh:

@GetInTheTruck If you really want to connect the meditation chants, the attributes of Gods, and other things, You should watch the video, and get into i ching or Ifa systems. This shyt is wild!

After learning all of this, the world seems so childish:scust:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So, this helps prove the truth of the I ching, Ifa, and the bible codes, as well as Terrence Mckenna's "Timewave zero". The basic premise of these ancient systems is the universe works on a simple mathematical equation that can give you guidance based what you ask, and your intentions. You get answers that guide you to ultimately get what you want. Because this system is the base of everything that is in this universe, it will never give you a wrong answer! The ancients were very smart people!

With things such as meditation, you are using your body to help clear your mind, and allow you to understand this energy so that you can interpret what the energy is showing you.

What connects what I'm talking about, to the gravitational waves being found, is that if waves can be bent, then you can "jump" time to see the future. This new finding shows that time isn't just a linear thing, it can also be manipulated to allow you to go back in the past, and allow you to see the future, while still being in your fixed position. We call this being some who can foretell the future, but in reality its just someone being able to interpret the ripples in time, which allows them to see more then what's in their environment, and knowing how to read what they're seeing. For example, if they see war coming, but with technology they don't understand, they will explain what they saw based on what their brains understand. So, a bird would be an airplane, fire will be explosions,etc.

I was just reading about all of this last night:ohhh:

@GetInTheTruck If you really want to connect the meditation chants, the attributes of Gods, and other things, You should watch the video, and get into i ching or Ifa systems. This shyt is wild!

After learning all of this, the world seems so childish:scust:

No, you dumbass

phd051809s.gif

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, you dumbass

phd051809s.gif
Yeah, whatever. You just don't understand it, so you try to discredit.

All you did was prove to me you have no idea what this finding means, you are just quoting it because it's sounds good.

I've been studying all of this for years, but I couldn't connect the dots. ALL OF THAT HAS JUST CHANGED:blessed:

I'm not mad at you for calling me a dumb ass. You have eyes, but you can't see:whoo: