☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, whatever. You just don't understand it, so you try to discredit.

All you did was prove to me you have no idea what this finding means, you are just quoting it because it's sounds good.

I've been studying all of this for years, but I couldn't connect the dots. ALL OF THAT HAS JUST CHANGED:blessed:

I'm not mad at you for calling me a dumb ass. You have eyes, but you can't see:whoo:
You ain't been studying shyt you mental midget.

Leave that shyt in the trash where it belongs. You and your ilk just move the goalposts when real scientists are putting their skin in the game.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ain't been studying shyt you mental midget.

Leave that shyt in the trash where it belongs. You and your ilk just move the goalposts when real scientists are putting their skin in the game.
You are so stupid that I bet you didn't even realize this finding of a gravitational wave helps us understand why atoms can be in two different places at the same time!

The manipulation of one atom effects the gravitation of the other(which is in a mirror image of the universe), but because of the law that governs the gravitation, this will create small waves, and this will cause one atom to pop up in different places, even from just observation. And that's because observation still effects the gravitation on a very small level.

I don't even know why I went into all of that because you can't even understand it or if you do, have a creative mind to offer a rebuttal to show my flaws. I'm out. Peace clown:troll:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
didn't realize this is a "new" thing

They've been theorized to exist ever since Einstein, but gravitational waves are so incredibly weak that we only recently have had strong enough equipment to actually detect them. And even then, it's from two black holes colliding. The gravitational waves or something like a planet or star are still way to weak to for current technology to detect.

It's basically a posthumous win for Einstein. :ehh:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly, damn you all over this shyt
I just thought of something, and you seem like one who can help me refine the thought.

Do you think parallel universes are just the "shadows" of the universe? Let me it put it like this, if light will always create a shadow, on its smallest level, wouldn't a "shadow" be created for the universe, and give what we see as a parallel universe from the light being created within the atoms?

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
So, this helps prove the truth of the I ching, Ifa, and the bible codes, as well as Terrence Mckenna's "Timewave zero". The basic premise of these ancient systems is the universe works on a simple mathematical equation that can give you guidance based what you ask, and your intentions. You get answers that guide you to ultimately get what you want. Because this system is the base of everything that is in this universe, it will never give you a wrong answer! The ancients were very smart people!

With things such as meditation, you are using your body to help clear your mind, and allow you to understand this energy so that you can interpret what the energy is showing you.

What connects what I'm talking about, to the gravitational waves being found, is that if waves can be bent, then you can "jump" time to see the future. This new finding shows that time isn't just a linear thing, it can also be manipulated to allow you to go back in the past, and allow you to see the future, while still being in your fixed position. We call this being some who can foretell the future, but in reality its just someone being able to interpret the ripples in time, which allows them to see more then what's in their environment, and knowing how to read what they're seeing. For example, if they see war coming, but with technology they don't understand, they will explain what they saw based on what their brains understand. So, a bird would be an airplane, fire will be explosions,etc.

I was just reading about all of this last night:ohhh:

@GetInTheTruck If you really want to connect the meditation chants, the attributes of Gods, and other things, You should watch the video, and get into i ching or Ifa systems. This shyt is wild!

After learning all of this, the world seems so childish:scust:

:francis: damn u stoopid

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are so stupid that I bet you didn't even realize this finding of a gravitational wave helps us understand why atoms can be in two different places at the same time!

The manipulation of one atom effects the gravitation of the other(which is in a mirror image of the universe), but because of the law that governs the gravitation, this will create small waves, and this will cause one atom to pop up in different places, even from just observation. And that's because observation still effects the gravitation on a very small level.

I don't even know why I went into all of that because you can't even understand it or if you do, have a creative mind to offer a rebuttal to show my flaws. I'm out. Peace clown:troll:
You don't get to insert your lax understanding of quantum mechanics anywhere you want to try and make a half-assed point.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't get to insert your lax understanding of quantum mechanics anywhere you want to try and make a half-assed point.

So let me get shyt right. You shyt on ME for coming up with my OWN theory, but you link a video on quantum mechanics from a PHILOSOSPHER?

Where is YOUR theory?

:jbhmm:
:martin:
:dead:

ALso, the video didn't prove or show anything, besides the guy asking the question didn't understand Deepak, not that he wasn't making any sense. Seems to me the guy had a big ego, and wanted to make deepak look stupid. It was a dikk slinging contest.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So let me get shyt right. You shyt on ME for coming up with my OWN theory, but you link a video on quantum mechanics from a PHILOSOSPHER?

Where is YOUR theory?

:jbhmm:
:martin:
:dead:

ALso, the video didn't prove or show anything, besides the guy asking the question didn't understand Deepak, not that he wasn't making any sense. Seems to me the guy had a big ego, and wanted to make deepak look stupid. It was a dikk slinging contest.
I'm done here.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm done here.
Read my last post.

And make this the last response to me. NOT ONE TIME DID YOU REFUTE WHAT I WROTE, JUST CHILDISH DISSING.

In the words of Yoda, "Clown, you are":umad:

For those who want to understand more, watch this video. It all relates to todays finding, but since some can't understand it from me, maybe someone from the "other" is good enough for you. This whole life is all about space, and time. He hit it on the head at 7:20

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I just thought of something, and you seem like one who can help me refine the thought.

Do you think parallel universes are just the "shadows" of the universe? Let me it put it like this, if light will always create a shadow, on its smallest level, wouldn't a "shadow" be created for the universe, and give what we see as a parallel universe from the light being created within the atoms?
:merchant:my body was not ready

where does the shadow of your universe cast? what process is creating light within atoms?:dwillhuh:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant:my body was not ready

where does the shadow of your universe cast? what process is creating light within atoms?:dwillhuh:
Atoms create light from being excited. You know this, just think about it. Anyway, here is it more explained, I ain't typing all of that:

Excited atoms produce light
"The oxygen's electrons hold this extra energy briefly, then releases it as light. Large numbers of excited atoms produce light bright enough to be visible. Oxygen is not the only gas that gives off light. Other gases including nitrogen and hydrogen also produce light when struck by high-energy electrons."

This site goes more in depth on the different spectrums of light being emitted:
Electromagnetic Radiation

So, being that we know light is emitted from an atom during collision, this on a molecular level should mean, in theory, that everything we are witnessing in our universe, also has a parallel to it. This may be created from the "Shadow" of the light being emitted from the atom. Being that there are gasses, minerals, and planets within our universe, all of these things will bend the light, and give a "shadow". This "shadow" on the atomic level should, in theory, have it's own universe. Hence, "parallel universe". Isn't your body made up of everything in the Universe? We know it is, so that means what you see in the universe also effects you. This means you can manipulate it towards your benefit if you can read the code!

The code has been translated by many ancient cultures, and is living now through the Ifa divination in West Africa, and the I ching in Asia.

To me, if we can see this event happening with the Aurora lights, it has to also have a deeper place that it comes from, or shall I say it's essence. This, to me, is what makes gravitational wave finding so big, it allows us to put into the equation, the fact that we know gravity is not just a static thing, but also it can be manipulated.
aurora-12-3-2015-polar-night-Ruslan-Merzlyakov-sq-e1450302296540.jpg

Once a mathematical equation can be found that shows the fundamentals of the universe, we can build more equations to build our own universe. It is sort of like the novelty theory.

Anyway, let me chill with yall. I know I'm losing yall. Peace.

Last edited: