Green vs. Jaidon Codrington - Best TKO Ever!

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
Ya'll remember this fight? This has to be the most vicious knockout ever, dude went out cold like a cartoon character.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this fight is the sole reason why green still gets TV fights to this day even after all the BS and lack of heart he showed in fights after this..jaidon is my homegirl's cousin....he was a cool dude..its a shame pretty much after the bika fight he let himself go

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
the hype of this fight was mostly because at the time jaidon was apart of the "chin checkers" with curtis stevens, two new york prospects promoted by dibella. green was brought in as an opponent, the trash talk was monumental, i think it was on shobox.

shyt this shyt feels like yesterday and its almost a decade ago. Greens knockout was nothing short of brutal, however like skihat said, his shytty showings against Edison Miranda and Andre Ward basically proved he really was just average.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
nikka you should have seen the look on my face when it happen. i was shocked as hell.

bum ass Allen green at that:lolbron:

let me guess............. you bought into the chin checker hype as well

the chin checker buzz in ny was picking up at that time. i thought jaidon, curtis, even gary stark jr and dmitri salita were gonna bring limelight to boxing in ny. boy was i fukkkin off :snoop: out of all the outcomes that could had happen for this fight, never did i think jaidon was gonna get starched like that. many people had this as a toss up.

when this shyt happened i didn't post on doghouse boxing for a month

:smh: jaidon a cruiserweight now

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
let me guess............. you bought into the chin checker hype as well

the chin checker buzz in ny was picking up at that time. i thought jaidon, curtis, even gary stark jr and dmitri salita were gonna bring limelight to boxing in ny. boy was i fukkkin off :snoop: out of all the outcomes that could had happen for this fight, never did i think jaidon was gonna get starched like that. many people had this as a toss up.

when this shyt happened i didn't post on doghouse boxing for a month

:smh: jaidon a cruiserweight now
You right MI nikka:to:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I bought the chinchecker hype.. won't lie I was a bit hurt when that happened