Grizzlies Lose Thread

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Grizzlies enjoying Macus Smart on offense now. Literally one of the worst offensive players in the league.

I'm sure the locker room is also tired of ja morant. They don't even know if he's not gonna get another suspension when he's back.

Steven Adams out for entire season? He worked well with Jaren.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Brooks is playing well in Houston. Not forcing shots and is obviously a beast defensively… acting like the Grizzlies couldn’t use this version of him is absurd
:mjlol:I wouldn't want him. They suck because they don't have Ja, Adams, Aladama, and Clarke. They aren't struggling because they miss fukking Dillon Brooks.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Great value bad boys looking like poverty out there. When ja wick comes back they better pray he can leave the streets alone or they non existent run will be solidified as a failure.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
You doing too much mane

1 star
Dap
Undap
Negged

:damn:

Not gonna lie I’m damn near over the nxt gen grizz. Might be time to blow it up but I can’t see ownership committing to that after paying all three big money. Bane is hooping but overall no one on the team really has that dog in them. Brooks isn’t missed but he had it. Seeing how they folded and put their tails between their legs against the Lakers was very telling.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
You doing too much mane

1 star
Dap
Undap
Negged

:damn:

Not gonna lie I’m damn near over the nxt gen grizz. Might be time to blow it up but I can’t see ownership committing to that after paying all three big money. Bane is hooping but overall no one on the team really has that dog in them. Brooks isn’t missed but he had it. Seeing how they folded and put their tails between their legs against the Lakers was very telling.
It’s over ya done

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ja failed his team's fans and teammates by acting like a fukking clown

if he doesn't come back and carry those mfs to the post season then his time there might be over :sas2:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Team is a wasteland. Such a mismanagement of personnel. Losing Jones and Brooks is huge. It was obvious last year that Smart lost a step. You add all that to Ja dyckriding Youngboy to oblivion and you’ve got yourselves a disaster on hand